Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're the one that can't figure out how to make a strong cup of coffee with a Kuerig. My guess is that you need a far bigger steak than what I had originally believed.
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not generally no, conservatives should not drink Keurig coffee. At least not without permission of the mother.
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No one on the show said Moore had a consensual relationship with a 14 year old.

As others have pointed out, a 14 year can not consent to sexual relations.

The discussion of consent was with regards to women he did see socially. Some who may have been 18 or 19 years old. You know, adults, be it young adults but adults.

As far as moving the goal posts, IDTS, I believe I was pretty clear about referring to the 14 year old about the consent, which is what Vagina was saying. But please provide one statement where Moore said he knew let alone had a consensual relationship with a 14 year old.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:

The discussion of consent was with regards to women he did see socially. Some who may have been 18 or 19 years old. You know, adults, be it young adults but adults.

As far as moving the goal posts, IDTS, I believe I was pretty clear about referring to the 14 year old about the consent, which is what Vagina was saying. But please provide one statement where Moore said he knew let alone had a consensual relationship with a 14 year old.

Was this an auto-correct or did you purposely type it? If it is auto-correct, I need to be sure I'm careful next time I'm in Minneapolis and tell my wife that I'm meeting Veganerd for lunch?
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
softrun wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41972267

I don't play golf, but maybe a gun would do?

Apparently Keurig now supports pedophilia, to restore their brand name.

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

Was this an auto-correct or did you purposely type it? If it is auto-correct, I need to be sure I'm careful next time I'm in Minneapolis and tell my wife that I'm meeting Veganerd for lunch?

Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:

But hey, the timing on these allegations is pure confidence, right!

Curious... So you would vote for Roy Moore and think all these detailed allegations (a 5th came forward today) are simply a well-timed political hatchet job and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy?

Do you have a daughter?
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

Hahahaha

He just likes to poke fun, I Think hes just a little sensitive about it since one of the richest and most well known men in Las Vegas is vegan and as a result, vegas has quite good vegan food. It must put me at the forefront of his mind constantly ;)

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

Curious... So you would vote for Roy Moore and think all these detailed allegations (a 5th came forward today) are simply a well-timed political hatchet job and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy?

Do you have a daughter?

No, I live in Nevada, I can't vote for him.

The timing of all these coming out do make me suspicious of their credibility.

I have no idea how nice or mean this guy is.

Not that I know of, not that it's any of your business.

Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [blueraider_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
blueraider_mike wrote:
Your smarter than this.

Quoted for the irony.
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
patf wrote:
Does anyone have a quote of what Hannity said? One article said something like he said we should not rush to a conclusion on the Senator. Was there more that started this? That sounds like sound advice on any accusation.

I read a quote of him saying that the activity between moore and the 14 year old was consensual. (If it happened)

Again, hes a fucking idiot.

My understanding is that he clarified. That when using the term "consensual," he wasn't talking about the 14 year old. Only the 16 and 17 year olds. He's so misunderstood.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

Hahahaha

He just likes to poke fun, I Think hes just a little sensitive about it since one of the richest and most well known men in Las Vegas is vegan and as a result, vegas has quite good vegan food. It must put me at the forefront of his mind constantly ;)

Guilty, I've been very sensitive about vegans, ever since one of the best meat ball with cheese sanwiches I've ever had was vegan and yes, I knew it was before I ate it. :) Vegas Nation Downtown, just east of LVB and a block south of Fremont St.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Had nothing to do with the 14 year old. It was a free standing paragraph, with no context but it did follow a paragraph where the 14 year old was referenced.

The timing of the allegations makes perfect sense. When people rise to power they are far more likely to be investigated, that's the way things go. You would expect for example, the the life of a factory worker wouldn't come under the same scrutiny as the President of the U.S. Moore is close to becoming a Senator, so investigations into his personal life including prior accusations and cover ups are going to come to light.

It does beg the question though and that is why on earth would you defend him?

Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For the opposite reason people like CrusVegas skewered Bill Clinton for the unproven (yet equally as believable and damning) assault allegations against him, save for the admitted affair with Lewinsky — convenient, tribal, brainless political stances where the party is more important than principle. It’s the same blah, blah, blah bullshit spewed from the bullhorn.

Sanuk wrote:
Had nothing to do with the 14 year old. It was a free standing paragraph, with no context but it did follow a paragraph where the 14 year old was referenced.

The timing of the allegations makes perfect sense. When people rise to power they are far more likely to be investigated, that's the way things go. You would expect for example, the the life of a factory worker wouldn't come under the same scrutiny as the President of the U.S. Moore is close to becoming a Senator, so investigations into his personal life including prior accusations and cover ups are going to come to light.

Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

Vagina, made it sound like Moore admitted to having a consensual relationship with the 14 year old. That's not true and I was setting the record straight.

If the establishment democrats and the establishment republicans are against something, more than likely it's something good. If Moore did do something inappropriate with a 14 year old, I get in line right behind you.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If Moore did do something inappropriate with a 14 year old, I get in line right behind you.

If, huh?

I take it you're withholding judgement. Until when? What kind of evidence would you find convincing? Does he have to admit to it?

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

Do you have a daughter?

No, I live in Nevada, I can't vote for him.

The timing of all these coming out do make me suspicious of their credibility.

I have no idea how nice or mean this guy is.

Not that I know of, not that it's any of your business.

You may find this enlightening:

http://www.cnn.com/...r-alabama/index.html
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:

Do you have a daughter?

Regardless of where people stand on this, that's a cheap shot. It's one that, if I recall correctly, CruseVegas has used on me when I questioned why people were so fixated on who uses which restroom. It was an inappropriate and misguided question then, and it is here.
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Do you have a daughter?

Regardless of where people stand on this, that's a cheap shot. It's one that, if I recall correctly, CruseVegas has used on me when I questioned why people were so fixated on who uses which restroom. It was an inappropriate and misguided question then, and it is here.

Why is it a cheap shot? I'm genuinely curious how seemingly well educated people could dismiss the large body of evidence against Roy Moore as a political hatchet job. I would be even more surprised to learn that anyone doing so might have a daughter. We are all naturally more sensitive to things that we can relate too, like a father's protective instincts towards his daughter.
Quote Reply
Re: Conservatives: have you destroyed your coffee makers? [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Do you have a daughter?

That surprises me, I've never had much interest in the gender bathroom thing. But it's not above me to do something just to stir the pot.

My apologies if I did. Very big of you to say this, thanks.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't go to cnn websites, for one I don't want to be part of their traffic, second, I don't give them much credit as a "news source".

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
I don't go to cnn websites, for one I don't want to be part of their traffic, second, I don't give them much credit as a "news source".

I'm with you there. Between the auto-playing videos, the clickbait, and the lack of substantive content I have chosen to avoid them completely.

How about you and I start a boycott? If we can get vitus to join us this thing could have legs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:

So where do you get your news? Please don't say Fox.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't give them much credit as a "news source".

Not saying you are but I really hope people aren't dismissing the claims against Moore because the story was in the Washington Post. By all of the accounts I've read, they have done an excellent job in bringing the story out. If people come out and dismiss the story because it's in the Post, it will really be a poor reflection on where the country is right now.

I think the Republicans who are coming out against Moore based on the fair story published shows that a lot of people are able to put politics aside and call him out. It is refreshing to see.

I do wonder what it takes for people to actually admit that Moore should not only step down in his bid to be Senator, but he should be in jail.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
softrun wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41972267

I don't play golf, but maybe a gun would do?

For every conservative who destroys their coffee maker, two liberals will now step up and buy one. We have one but use refillable cups to help the environment in a tiny way rather than use disposables which from what I'm reading here is not their business model. I don't think this will hurt their sales at all, in fact, they may even see a short blip upwards.
Quote Reply

Prev Next