Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Where can I get a kids tri suit?
Quote | Reply
Hi. Are there any good brands that sell kids tri suit for a 13year old? He currently uses a 2xu xvent trisuit size xs for men's but it is loose in the leg area. Where can I find them in New York area?
Last edited by: jacobpeacock: Oct 28, 17 6:24
Quote Reply
Re: Where can I get a kids tri suit? [jacobpeacock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Contact Kiwani and talk to Andre. All our junior tri suits are kiwami. And you can get it custom built and likely shipped to you within a few days.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Last edited by: B_Doughtie: Oct 28, 17 6:49
Quote Reply
Re: Where can I get a kids tri suit? [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll only be in New York for a day and my only options are to buy one in a store. Thanks though
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i just ordered a blue lemon for my 10 year old here

http://www.smashfestqueen.com/collections/triathlon

they were SUPER nice and helpful. they plan on having kids sizes in 2018 and special ordered (at regular price) a trisuit based on my daughters height and weight.

2018 Races: IM Santa Rosa, Vineman Monte Rio, Lake Tahoe 70.3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andre does custom printing too, and frequently overnights suits; even to race venues. The best in customer service and he has a very reasonably priced kids clothing line.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jacobpeacock wrote:
Hi. Are there any good brands that sell kids tri suit for a 13year old? He currently uses a 2xu xvent trisuit size xs for men's but it is loose in the leg area. Where can I find them in New York area?

seen them on REI.com lol
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When I was looking around for my kids, who are even younger, we ended up buying kiwami, as well. They fit the kids really well and the product is very nice. We plan to continue to buy from them, as long as my kids are doing tris.

http://www.kiwamitri.com/shop-kids-s/1859.htm

I’ve also seen a lot of other kids in their suits, as well. Seems like a dominant kid tri suit maker.
Last edited by: wetswimmer99: Oct 29, 17 18:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
my daughter has a few zoot kids tri suits...she's 14. we ordered them online.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dont hesitate to contact us via our website; we do carry many options for kids. and we print logos/name in case you're interested.

ps: thanks to all the st supporters.

Kiwami North America
http://www.kiwamitri.com
http://www.aquamantri.com
contact@kiwamitri.com
http://www.facebook/kiwamitriusa
Quote Reply
Re: Where can I get a kids tri suit? [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andre set my nephew up with a suit for his first tri. Was awesome. I am, of course, sponsored by Kiwami, but I'd be remiss if I didn't echo the sentiments of others on this thread saying Kiwami's kids' suits are awesome.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jacobpeacock wrote:
I'll only be in New York for a day and my only options are to buy one in a store. Thanks though

Order from Kawami. Have it shipped to a store in NY.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank for all your replies guys. I'm considering to get a kiwami tri suit but I found a seller near my area that sells "sls3" tri suits that have sizes for kids. Are they any good? Where are they made?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just to throw another option out there/muddy the waters: if you have to go mail order, consider https://zone3.com/product-category/kids/ Very good quality kit, although you'd obviously have to factor in postage etc
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't mess around...if 9 out of 10 people have suggested Kiwami for kids, there is a good reason for that.

Quite simply, Andre and the Kiwami team are exceptional. This is their wheelhouse.

Lars Finanger
Odyssey SwimRun
Quote Reply
Re: Where can I get a kids tri suit? [VALHALLA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My main problem is shipping cost and it usually makes the item 2times more expensive. So I'm looking for other options such as the sls3 tri suit I found.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are you trying to ship to, and if you have a big enough heads up of when you are New York I am sure Andre can have it waiting for you at wherever you are staying. There turn around times and customer service are really impressive.

**I am also sponsored by Kiwami, but like Lars said, if 9 out of 10 people are recommending them, it is for good reason :) **

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I posted above about kiwami and my experience. Their shipping is modest and a tri kit sourced locally would be inferior and have sales tax.

They have a ton of colors along with a really nice product. We first ordered tyr and zoot kits, but they did not fit (my kids) well at all (too loose in legs for my older child and too big overall for younger child) , and then I came to ST and saw that kiwami was recommended. Kiwami has many suit sizing options.

I should add that I paid full retail and full shipping and think the product is well priced shipped to my door. I will order again next season.
Last edited by: wetswimmer99: Nov 4, 17 7:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi. Thanks for all your help. unfortunately I didnÂ’t get the Kiwami trisuit for some reasons but will definitely get one next time:)
Quote Reply