Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
I propose a really effective protest idea for those poor downtrodden NFL players....
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: I propose a really effective protest idea for those poor downtrodden NFL players.... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, Trump rings the bell and BK and Duffy run to the cause....
Quote Reply
Re: I propose a really effective protest idea for those poor downtrodden NFL players.... [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:

With Trump's balls in their mouth, they didn't have to run far.

#MAGA

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: I propose a really effective protest idea for those poor downtrodden NFL players.... [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is no form of protest acceptable to those who are comfortable the way things are.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: I propose a really effective protest idea for those poor downtrodden NFL players.... [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Were those meant for Duffy?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:

They are meant for any of the people upset by these protests.

BTW, Dallas players knelt before the anthem yesterday then stood up for the anthem. Still the boos rained down.

So maybe, just maybe, people aren't really upset about the "disrespect" to the anthem and military after all.

But that's what they tell themselves to make it feel more acceptable.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: I propose a really effective protest idea for those poor downtrodden NFL players.... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:

Why does everyone keep saying Trumpo is the motivation here?

What did I miss?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: I propose a really effective protest idea for those poor downtrodden NFL players.... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
trail wrote:

BTW, Dallas players knelt before the anthem yesterday then stood up for the anthem. Still the boos rained down.

So maybe, just maybe, people aren't really upset about the "disrespect" to the anthem and military after all.

I’m not upset by the protest I just think their methods are chicken shit. Oh, and the whole thing is based on lies.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: I propose a really effective protest idea for those poor downtrodden NFL players.... [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BLeP wrote:
trail wrote:

I’m not upset by the protest I just think their methods are chicken shit. Oh, and the whole thing is based on lies.

So what's acceptable then? Lighting themselves on fire seems a little extreme. What other methods would you suggest?

Quote Reply
Re: I propose a really effective protest idea for those poor downtrodden NFL players.... [Virginia Plain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
There is no form of protest acceptable to those who are comfortable the way things are.

True at all times and for all issues and for every single person here.
Quote Reply
Re: I propose a really effective protest idea for those poor downtrodden NFL players.... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Acceptable? That’s not even on my mind. Who cares what’s acceptable?

And I’ve already suggested a method.

They should light themselves on fire.

That would be fucking awesome.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

On national TV. I bet it would be censored though. :o(
Quote Reply
Re: I propose a really effective protest idea for those poor downtrodden NFL players.... [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
Duffy wrote:

On national TV. I bet it would be censored though. :o(

I’m sure someone would catch it their phone and post it to World Star! World Star!

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: I propose a really effective protest idea for those poor downtrodden NFL players.... [Virginia Plain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Virginia Plain wrote:

Virginia Plain wrote:

What is it that they are uncomfortable with to the point of protesting?

Back in my eco-terrorist days of protesting we had specific grievances and definable goals.

What are those here?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

Clearly you do. You said their methods are chicken shit.

So what's acceptable to you?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Duffy wrote:

It’s perfectly acceptable to me for them to do their chicken shit kneeling.

I would enjoy it more and I’d definitely tune in come game day if they lit themselves on fire.

And can someone please tell me why trail said my opinion here originated with Trump? I must have missed the memo. Did he suggest self emolation?

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Sep 26, 17 7:46
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Duffy wrote:

It’s perfectly acceptable to me for them to do their chicken shit kneeling.

I would enjoy it more and I’d definitely tune in come game day if they lit themselves on fire.

And can someone please tell me why trail said my opinion here originated with Trump? I must have missed the memo. Did he suggest self emolation?

Because when you post anything he disagrees with, it must be because you are a Trump supporter. Trump made statements against the players kneeling. You did too so therefore you are supporting Trump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh. I was unaware of Trump’s statements. I don’t use Twitter.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I tried to use twitter. Specifically to follow Trump. (I sometimes didn't believe reports about his tweets were true. They invariably are.)

It's an unusable platform.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ass hole post of the year. Congrats.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: I propose a really effective protest idea for those poor downtrodden NFL players.... [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:
I tried to use twitter. Specifically to follow Trump. (I sometimes didn't believe reports about his tweets were true. They invariably are.)

It's an unusable platform.

On this we can definitely agree. I'm over 50 so I guess I just don't get it.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: I propose a really effective protest idea for those poor downtrodden NFL players.... [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Ass hole post of the year. Congrats.

Coming from you that’s a compliment.

Also asshole is one word.

Also, I can’t believe that you all are taking this thread seriously.

Haha.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply

Prev Next