Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Mexican Coke [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't spite the poor soul I'm a whiskey fan too.

Re: Mexican Coke [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last tri in 83 wrote:
I can't spite the poor soul I'm a whiskey fan too.

But do you like gin?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
last tri in 83 wrote:
Try this one. Typical G& T, add a dash Roses lime juice and two olives.

So, in other words - do everything I can to kill the taste of the gin. That might work...

Same technique you use for bull semem?

Why on earth do you know what bill semen tastes like????????

Oh so you just fuck the cows? That makes sense you're "city" folk well if one considers Milwaukee a city

Why do you know what fucking cows is like??? Holy shit you don't crazy stuff when you get drunk on Zima!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Mexican Coke [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
last tri in 83 wrote:
Try this one. Typical G& T, add a dash Roses lime juice and two olives.

So, in other words - do everything I can to kill the taste of the gin. That might work...

Same technique you use for bull semem?

Why on earth do you know what bill semen tastes like????????

Oh so you just fuck the cows? That makes sense you're "city" folk well if one considers Milwaukee a city

Why do you know what fucking cows is like??? Holy shit you don't crazy stuff when you get drunk on Zima!

Um cow fucker look up transference much?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does it make me gay if I say yes.

Quote | Reply
Look ma'am, I'm just trying to keep up. You gals drank a lot of cosmos and appletinis tonight. Add Zima to the mix and that's a bad combo. If you want to have sex with cows and drink bull semen, that's your business. Just stay safe and don't get murdered on your way home.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
last tri in 83 wrote:

uh no
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Look ma'am, I'm just trying to keep up. You gals drank a lot of cosmos and appletinis tonight. Add Zima to the mix and that's a bad combo. If you want to have sex with cows and drink bull semen, that's your business. Just stay safe and don't get murdered on your way home.

Hackneyed and boring. Have three negroni and then post, hopefully with improvement
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
last tri in 83 wrote:

Nope. Just a fun loving older gal like windy!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
By the way, I think I'm turning the corner on Negroni's. For whatever reason, I decided to get one the other night and it was really freaking good.

Meh. I don't like gin. Try a Boulevardier. Replace the gin with whisky. Once you learn how to make them correctly at home, you will have trouble drinking anything else.

Or try it with Mezcal or Tequilla. I cannot get enough Campari. I am going thru a bottle every 3 weeks. I love all variations and forms of Negroni.
Quote Reply
Re: Mexican Coke [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Central Market was the only redeeming value of San Antonio.

Pactimo brand ambassador, ask me about promo codes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wonder why the very large printed HECHO EN MEXICO is necessary? Do Mexicans have poor eyesight? Or do the marketers at Coca-Cola know something about the buying behaviors of gringos?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Try the Mexican Coke with Bacardi Gold and muddled fresh lime. Your welcome.
Quote Reply
Re: Mexican Coke [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
I wonder why the very large printed HECHO EN MEXICO is necessary? Do Mexicans have poor eyesight? Or do the marketers at Coca-Cola know something about the buying behaviors of gringos?

"Mexican Coke" was originally made in Mexico with pure cane sugar and was only sold in Mexico. When it was first imported to the US, it was the same Coke made for Mexico, Central, and South America. Today, "Mexican Coke" is almost exclusively sold in the US. The vast majority of the Coke made and/or sold south of the boarder is the same formula as the US and uses corn syrup. Rather than rebranding the pure cane sugar version, Coke kept the designation "Mexican Coke."

There is no mystique to it being "Mexican." That simply means is it made with pure cane sugar. As a result, it tastes different, and, IMO, better, just as most of the pure cane sugar versions of popular soft drinks do.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
last tri in 83 wrote:

Nope. Just a fun loving older gal like windy!

So gin is a ladies drink?
Quote Reply
Re: Mexican Coke [satchmo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
satchmo wrote:
JSA wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
By the way, I think I'm turning the corner on Negroni's. For whatever reason, I decided to get one the other night and it was really freaking good.

Meh. I don't like gin. Try a Boulevardier. Replace the gin with whisky. Once you learn how to make them correctly at home, you will have trouble drinking anything else.

Or try it with Mezcal or Tequilla. I cannot get enough Campari. I am going thru a bottle every 3 weeks. I love all variations and forms of Negroni.

You and I can be friends
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am about to mail order some new campari riff, called Contratto Bitter. It is made with blood oranges instead of grapefruit. FWIW, my second hobby after the lav room is cocktail creations. Its fun and YES, I like Gin. But mezcal and tequilla and rye are my go to spirits.
Quote Reply
Re: Mexican Coke [satchmo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
satchmo wrote:

That sounds fantastic. Wifie loves tequila, so I will try that. I just made myself a Boulevardier. Unfortunately, I have no orange peal, but this will do.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
satchmo wrote:

That sounds fantastic. Wifie loves tequila, so I will try that. I just made myself a Boulevardier. Unfortunately, I have no orange peal, but this will do.

Grenadine and 7up?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
satchmo wrote:

Grenadine and 7up?

You don't know what a Boulevardier is? Wow. Just, wow ...

FIBs ...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
satchmo wrote:

Grenadine and 7up?

You don't know what a Boulevardier is? Wow. Just, wow ...

FIBs ...

Says the guy who doesn't drink gin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Says the guy who doesn't drink gin

You are really helping yourself out here windy ...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Read the history of the drink and then get back to me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Read the history of the drink and then get back to me.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply

Prev Next