Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I was a boy scout...were you... [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hate comics and super heroes but they are popular.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If it's just for discussion or for shits and giggles so be it.

I am Canadian too but really enjoy politics from around the world. I am on a discussion board with people in the Philippines, Thailand (I lived in both places) and I also lived for 5 years in the U.S. I traveled a lot and the best part about it is to speak with locals about what is happening in their lives. Right now, I'm on a discussion board with people in Venezuela because that's a great way to learn about what is going on there. A few people complain when foreigners comment but most people accept that they are just interested and it's better to have people engaged than apathetic.

As for Trump, we get all the U.S coverage so are just as saturated with him as you are, day in and day out so it's pretty hard to ignore. The people in my office talk far more about Trump than our Prime Minister because of the outlandish things Trump tweets daily and simply because we are incredulous that he is the President.

It's really nothing more sinister than that.

Quote Reply
Re: I was a boy scout...were you... [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:
You have the charming ability to not see the other person's point of you then you dispatch with some kind of comment about being adult or something. I admire you for it. You are set firm in your ways and have the flexibility of of diamonds. It's your thing and you should embrace it.

I have no problem seeing your point of view Tibbs. I offered you my point of view and supporting rationale behind it. You've offered nothing in addition to support your point of view. Somehow that makes me inflexible?

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:
I hate comics and super heroes but they are popular.

But you don't constantly post about comics and super heroes ?

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: I was a boy scout...were you... [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Of course.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 In today's society? Fuck that. That gets you knifed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
What is with your obsession over Trump?

It's borderline creepy.

The Presidency has become a reality show. I used to watch the Apprentice and I enjoyed it. They lying and backstabbing, always rewarded. It was entertaining.

But I thought it was all part of an act by Trump. I thought nobody rewards that kind of awful behavior at such a high level in business. He's proven me wrong.

I find it entertaining, but then I feel sick when I realize his actions have real world consequences.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:
Why is Trump talking to the Scouts? Well because he is president. Would civilian Trump have given that speech? Not a chance.

Trump is a ghoul who should be put in a corner until his two terms are up.

LOL!
Quote Reply
Re: I was a boy scout...were you... [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
A few people complain when foreigners comment but most people accept that they are just interested and it's better to have people engaged than apathetic.

Forgie is that you?
Quote Reply
Re: I was a boy scout...were you... [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I was only kidding.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:

It's borderline creepy.

WTF Leddy? Where have you been? cerveloguy has a gay boy crush on Donald J and his thread starting obsession is the clear evidence of such. He's beyond creepy and well into Buffalo Bill (skin suit making) status.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gay boy. Cutting. Damn Jefferson you are just the most witty and devastating insulter in history.
Quote Reply
Re: I was a boy scout...were you... [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's awesome-- cheers to your dad!
Quote Reply
Re: I was a boy scout...were you... [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But I thought it was all part of an act by Trump. I thought nobody rewards that kind of awful behavior at such a high level in business. He's proven me wrong.

I don't know how it is Trump has been so successful in business. ALL he talks about is himself. Even when he's actually working on or doing something good (rare), he somehow makes it about HIM. Yet rule #1 in Sales and business - NEVER make it about yourself. It's ALWAYS about the clients/customers.

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:
Gay boy. Cutting. Damn Jefferson you are just the most witty and devastating insulter in history.

Over you head...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Curious what your handle "Old Hickory" references... Jackson, bats or the infantry Division?

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Most things are. Like I said Jeferrson when I meant Jackson.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: I was a boy scout...were you... [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Curious what your handle "Old Hickory" references... Jackson, bats or the infantry Division?

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Re: I was a boy scout...were you... [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
So no babysitter, no child care worker, no aunt or uncle,no neighbor,no boyfriend for mom, no mom or dad,... unless you are there too?

Because those are all more likely to happen than a scout leader.

If you want to send your kids off into the woods to go camping with Subway Jared go ahead.
Quote Reply
Re: I was a boy scout...were you... [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
j p o wrote:
So no babysitter, no child care worker, no aunt or uncle,no neighbor,no boyfriend for mom, no mom or dad,... unless you are there too?

Because those are all more likely to happen than a scout leader.

If you want to send your kids off into the woods to go camping with Subway Jared go ahead.

It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:

It's borderline creepy.

How many times have you asked me this? What is your obsession with my obsession about Trump? Now that is really borderline creepy.
Quote Reply
Re: I was a boy scout...were you... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Leddy wrote:

It's borderline creepy.

How many times have you asked me this? What is your obsession with my obsession about Trump? Now that is really borderline creepy.

Lobbed that grenade right back!

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: I was a boy scout...were you... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Leddy wrote:

It's borderline creepy.

I think it's my first time ? So be gentle

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
Leddy wrote:

It's borderline creepy.

I think it's my first time ? So be gentle

Oh, I must be mixing you up with Old Hickory. Or a few others.
Quote Reply

Prev Next