Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Must have taken lessons from Forge
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [jriosa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jriosa wrote:
This is not the first time Greg has lost his cool in interviews. He doesn't like being questioned.

Shouldn't that be a main requirement for a politician?
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pun_Times wrote:
The republican candidate looking to fill the open house seat in Montana is being accused of body slamming an agressive reporter and breaking his glasses. There is an audio recording on the link below. The election is tomorrow.

https://www.theguardian.com/...r-ben-jacobs-montana

My first thought when I saw this online was "this will probably help him in the eyes of the typical Montana voter".

JRiosa, I've barely passed through Red Lodge, but it looks like it would be an awesome place to live. I've had an extended trip in the Beartooths on my list for decades. I need to get to it while I'm still capable.
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
dvfmfidc wrote:
there is audio.

Couple (dare I say it) fox reporters are siding with the sissy

Reporters are like bad cops they always close ranks when things like this happen to their own.

How is that "bad cops?" Being physically assaulted does impede the process of journalism, and I could totally understand setting aside ideology to support safety within the profession. "Bad cops" is like planting evidence or something. Which doesn't appear to have happened here since there are a bunch of eyewitnesses.

Also, there's nothing wrong with being a sissy reporter. It's not a profession that should require macho-ness.

I understand that it's cool these days to trash the media and journalism. But at some point there's a line, and I think physical assault might be that line.
Last edited by: trail: May 25, 17 12:20
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oldandslow wrote:
Quote:

its a lie, the little sissy threw himself to the ground.

You are changing your story. First the reporter got what he deserved, then he threw himself down. Even you are admitting that the snowflake candidate needs to toughen up if he's going to handle the big bad MSM.

I'm confused about who is the snowflake. The sissy millennial who got slammed to the ground by harsh words or the man who used harsh words to slam a sissy millennial to the ground?
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
oldandslow wrote:
Quote:

its a lie, the little sissy threw himself to the ground.

You are changing your story. First the reporter got what he deserved, then he threw himself down. Even you are admitting that the snowflake candidate needs to toughen up if he's going to handle the big bad MSM.

I'm confused about who is the snowflake. The sissy millennial who got slammed to the ground by harsh words or the man who used harsh words to slam a sissy millennial to the ground?

newest tact by lefties offended by the snowflake label. Since they lack creativity they've take over the snowflake label. They sound like idiots when they use it, but it is what it is.

Candidate should have controlled his temper. Reporter, formerly with the Daily Beast and now the Guardian (unbiased and objective I'm sure) goaded the candidate by obnoxiously confronting him, by some accounts multiple times over the past several days. It worked. Candidate is an idiot for letting it get to him.

The liberal left have pumped $17 million into Montana over the past two months in an attempt to make this election close. By all accounts the Republican, not a great candidate was still going to win by close to 15%. Not what the Democratic Party want so the faux media (see Daily Beast and Guardian) took it into their own hands to create a story. It worked. Had the Republican candidate locked himself up and not talked at all the last week he would still win by 15%. Instead he gave the media their story.
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you cannot take part in a debate, or in this instance answer simple question without losing control, you are a weak person. It is both sad and pathetic.
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [TriDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriDave wrote:
Must have taken lessons from Forge

Come on, you can't tell this is a joke? "its a lie, the little sissy threw himself to the ground."

Man, people need to lighten up a little bit.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
Had the Republican candidate locked himself up and not talked at all the last week

Oh, enough with the drama queen stuff. That's life as a politician - left, right, or center.
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
jwbeuk wrote:
Had the Republican candidate locked himself up and not talked at all the last week

Oh, enough with the drama queen stuff. That's life as a politician - left, right, or center.

Nope. This Greg guy is a complete asshole. Here's how it really went down.

http://www.cnn.com/...sts/top-news-videos/
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you misunderstood my post. I was saying as a politician you need to be able handle aggressive reporters gracefully and not need to "hide indoors"
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
I think you misunderstood my post. I was saying as a politician you need to be able handle aggressive reporters gracefully and not need to "hide indoors"

Gotcha.
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That may be true, but the other guy is still a sissy.
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
That may be true, but the other guy is still a sissy.

And you're an idiot tough guy on the internet!

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whatever dipshit. Get a sense of humor.......

And don't forget to say something to the person that called the other dude an asshole. Or is asshole more tolerable than sissy? Or is it because the other dude is repub? That makes name calling ok?
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PS, that other guy is no asshole, he is a punk ass bully asshole.

and what he did was completely WRONG.

The other guy is still a sissy though!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
Whatever dipshit. Get a sense of humor.......

And don't forget to say something to the person that called the other dude an asshole. Or is asshole more tolerable than sissy? Or is it because the other dude is repub? That makes name calling ok?

Say something funny and I'll laugh. Continue to ridicule someone, who was slammed to the ground by an irate politician who can't take a question, because he doesn't meet your manly requirement and I'll still call you an idiot.

Your first response - "sounds like the little sissy got what he deserved"

Third - "drama queen. posted a picture of himself in the ambulance."

Fourth - its a lie, the little sissy threw himself to the ground."

Fifth - "Couple (dare I say it) fox reporters are siding with the sissy"

Sixth - "witnesses agreed the turd was knocked to the ground after the montana dude asked him to get the phone out of his face. he didn't ask a third time.
No, they didn't - "To be clear, at no point did any of us who witnessed this assault see Jacobs show any form of physical aggression toward Gianforte, who left the area after giving statements to local sheriff's deputies"

This is your basic theme through the whole thread and you think it's funny. A journalist, who you apparently don't like, was asking a question and was thrown to the ground. But you think it's funny because the guy doesn't have a manly enough voice for you. It's very telling that you don't seem to have a problem with a politician beating the shit out of a reporter as long as he's on your side.

That's why your an idiot internet tough guy.

_____
TEAM HD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I never said he was a sissy because of his voice. But, I do appreciate you taking all that time to let me know I am a internet tough guy. geez dude, go change your tampon.
Last edited by: dvfmfidc: May 25, 17 20:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like he won the election.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The MMA guy or the singer?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
I appreciate you taking all that time to let me know I am a internet tough guy. geez dude, go change your tampon.

Then you missed the point. All you're concerned about is the guy is a sissy, not that a politician didn't like getting asked questions he was uncomfortable with so he reacted aggressively. All you have is, he's a sissy. That's just pathetic.

I will give you credit, you did finally say what he did was wrong. Bravo!

_____
TEAM HD
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn, I would think after that he wouldn't have had a chance.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It just started getting covered very late last night and then this morning and was mostly national and not statewide. He won 50% to 44%. That's a whole lot closer than it probably would have been though.

_____
TEAM HD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
maybe those peeps in Montana don't have television, that was all over the news. Or maybe he is Montana's "Trump".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 This isn't directed at you in particular, bit many don't understand what happens here in Montana.
First this is a special election. Over two thirds of the vote were cast by early ballot before this little shitstorm. Second, you can't change your vote in Montana, unlike many other states. Would that totally shift the vote, unlikely.
From a house perception, zinke won by 16%, trump won by over 20. Quist was a Bernie type progressive and was 30 points down when he started. This is, by Montana standards, an expected but weak win.

Jim
"In dog beers, I've only had one"
http://www.shakercolonial.com/
Creating custom made furnishing to your requirements
Quote Reply

Prev Next