Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters
Quote | Reply
The republican candidate looking to fill the open house seat in Montana is being accused of body slamming an agressive reporter and breaking his glasses. There is an audio recording on the link below. The election is tomorrow.

https://www.theguardian.com/...r-ben-jacobs-montana

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sounds like the little sissy got what he deserved
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup, live in red lodge.
This won't change the base, but could shift swing/ undecided voters.
Given quist was a weak populist candidate who has closed the gap (mostly because acha will hurt many in Montana) and gianforte failed at his governor bid, could be interesting.

Jim
"In dog beers, I've only had one"
http://www.shakercolonial.com/
Creating custom made furnishing to your requirements
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is not the first time Greg has lost his cool in interviews. He doesn't like being questioned.

Jim
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did this idiot think he was Jesse Ventura or something?
Last edited by: cerveloguy: May 24, 17 21:00
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Grammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Duffy [ In reply to ]
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
drama queen. posted a picture of himself in the ambulance.
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [jriosa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
This is not the first time Greg has lost his cool in interviews. He doesn't like being questioned.

Snowflake's got to learn to keep his cool. Sounds weak, going for the sucker slam.
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
its a lie, the little sissy threw himself to the ground.
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, it was a limited interview, no video. No conspiracy on that. Even fox news that was there say he slammed him.
Yes preachy obnoxious reporter, but living here and having has to deal with Greg trying to buy, and fail, his way into office, this isn't that surprising.

Jim
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
there is audio.

Couple (dare I say it) fox reporters are siding with the sissy
Quote Reply
Last edited by: Duffy: May 24, 17 21:14
Quote | Reply
witnesses agreed the turd was knocked to the ground after the montana dude asked him to get the phone out of his face. he didn't ask a third time.

Grabbed his arm, both went to ground. Wanted love him HARD.
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [jriosa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If he loses the election people undoubtedly will point to this night before the election incident. Interestingly enough, there was a bill brought by a Republican senator to conduct this special election by mail in ballot as an effort to help rural counties save money. However most other republicans voted against it feeling it would give an advantage to he dems and the bill was killed. Had it passed, many voters would've already cast their ballots. Now there is a chance some of those voters will swing the other way which could cost the republicans the election. It would be a really interesting it this turns into a case of bad karma.

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:

its a lie, the little sissy threw himself to the ground.

You are changing your story. First the reporter got what he deserved, then he threw himself down. Even you are admitting that the snowflake candidate needs to toughen up if he's going to handle the big bad MSM.
Last edited by: oldandslow: May 24, 17 21:43
Quote Reply
Re: Montana: where men are men and politicians body slam reporters [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cant you tell I am having fun with this? Not serious at all. I think its funny as hell. I will bet ya, I will change my story again.

Their all drama queens. I could less who did what. Don't give a rats ass about this election either.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PS. What is MSM? Missing Some Manliness?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah it's complicated. He lousy to a democratic incumbent for governor, but the house seat had been Republican for 25+years. This race is way closer than they should be, given the Democrat is more Bernie than Hillary.
Interestingly, the billings Gazette, largest newspaper in mt, just rescinded their support of Greg.
Interesting times. Initially I would habe said this was straight up an endorsement of trump. Now it is fuzzy.
We will see tomorrow.

Jim
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just to update, he has been charged with assault.
Tomorrow is going to be fascinating

Jim
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
there is audio.

Couple (dare I say it) fox reporters are siding with the sissy

Reporters are like bad cops they always close ranks when things like this happen to their own.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
Cant you tell I am having fun with this? Not serious at all. I think its funny as hell. I will bet ya, I will change my story again.

Their all drama queens. I could less who did what. Don't give a rats ass about this election either.

i think it's too easy for people to hide behind post-hoc irony on the internet. nothing in your previous statements suggested you were being ironic.

why not just tell us what actually think?

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pun_Times wrote:
If he loses the election people undoubtedly will point to this night before the election incident. Interestingly enough, there was a bill brought by a Republican senator to conduct this special election by mail in ballot as an effort to help rural counties save money. However most other republicans voted against it feeling it would give an advantage to he dems and the bill was killed. Had it passed, many voters would've already cast their ballots. Now there is a chance some of those voters will swing the other way which could cost the republicans the election. It would be a really interesting it this turns into a case of bad karma.

They may point to this and probably be partially right. They may also say that it was a referendum on Trump. Or GOP leadership. Probably all true. I know nothing about Montana but I'm excited to see how this plays out. We have been hearing a lot about how Dems have wrecked their own party over the past 8 years and the Repubs could do so much better. Let's see if the GOP agenda is as popular in practice as it is on the campaign trail. This election may be the very first hint regarding that!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
PS. What is MSM? Missing Some Manliness?

Mainstream media.
Quote Reply

Prev Next