Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in England [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
One silver lining is that even the idiot western leftists muslim apologists are starting to see the reality of this.

Their silence (and lack of blaming America or racism or George Bush) is a step in the right direction.

Once Islam completely loses their defenders on the left it's going to over for them soon after.

How so?

Seems like that the only way it's going to be over (relatively speaking) is for religion to become as unimportant to them as it has come to be to Christians.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
One silver lining is that even the idiot western leftists muslim apologists are starting to see the reality of this.

Their silence (and lack of blaming America or racism or George Bush) is a step in the right direction.

Once Islam completely loses their defenders on the left it's going to over for them soon after.

Well, Trump did speak out against Islamic terrorism so The Resistance will do the opposite.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by NedRise [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Quote:
Seems like that the only way it's going to be over (relatively speaking) is for religion to become as unimportant to them as it has come to be to Christians.

Or...

Nevermind, I thought you were being serious.
Quote Reply
Re: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in England [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated to 22 dead and a video claiming responsibility.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/...-sick-video-10480115

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Quote:

Or...

I am serious. They want us all to convert or die. Why not return the favor?

If a group of guys has been going around my neighborhood house to house, murdering my neighbors, bragging about it on social media and promising to kill everyone on the block, when they knock on my door I'm going to do my best to kill every mother fucking last one of them.

That gives them reason to recruit and convert more.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[quote Duffy
If a group of guys has been going around my neighborhood house to house, murdering my neighbors, bragging about it on social media and promising to kill everyone on the block, when they knock on my door I'm going to do my best to kill every mother fucking last one of them.[/quote]
Why aren't you out there killing Muslims - or are you waiting for them to come to you?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Quote:

Or...

If a group of guys has been going around my neighborhood house to house, murdering my neighbors, bragging about it on social media and promising to kill everyone on the block, when they knock on my door I'm going to do my best to kill every mother fucking last one of them.

Killing terrorists doesn't seem to have done all that much to dissuade them.

Not to mention I don't think lefties are inhibiting it. So I'm not sure how if they got on board things would drastically change.
Last edited by: ThisIsIt: May 23, 17 8:14
Quote Reply
Re: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in England [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Killing terrorists doesn't seem to have done all that much to dissuade them.

If you want the terrorists dead, then you'll have to kill a lot of innocent bystanders... but I'm sure that will have no further impact on future terrorism. Kill away!

"The right to party is a battle we have fought, but we'll surrender and go Amish... NOT!" -Wayne Campbell
Quote Reply
Re: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in England [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
Nail bomb. So what is the solution?

/pink

Post a UK flag tinted filter to your Facebook avatar and then bring in more refugees.
Quote Reply
Re: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in England [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SkipG wrote:
Too early to start assuming the cause?

Not in this day and age. When was the last terror attack that wasn't motivated by Islam?
Quote Reply
Re: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in England [LM1x] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LM1x wrote:
H- wrote:
Nail bomb. So what is the solution?

/pink

Post a UK flag tinted filter to your Facebook avatar and then bring in more refugees.

So powerful.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

There is a great deal of confusion about the liberal position with respect to Islam and religion in general. Liberals hold two views that seem contradictory to many conservatives. The first being that people are free to believe anything. The second is that people should not be able to force their views on other people. We feel that everyone should be free to follow their conscience so long as doing so they don't prevent other people from following theirs. Many of the same Christians who are scared of Sharia law coming to the US see no problem with ten commandment monuments at courthouses, thinly veiled religion taught as "creationism" in biology classes, and religious sexual values taught as "abstinence only" sex education. They want the "religious freedom" to force their views on everyone else but want to deny the freedom to work, live and worship freely to people of other faiths.
Quote Reply
Re: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in England [outerlimit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You find putting the 10 commandments on a wall and blowing up kids at a concert to be about equal?

Re: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in England [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trumps biggest ally right now is ISIS. What a world.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Of course you are going to find some hypocrisy and inconsistency in any group. Conservatives like to point out some fringe views and paint all liberals with a broad brush. I too am against religion in general (there are a few I respect even though I don't believe they are literally true). I think the world would be a better place if all religions were relegated to the dustbin of history.

I've never made excuses for Muslims killing anyone. I don't think the witch hunts, inquisitions, crusades or manifest destiny from centuries ago in any way rationalize violence today. There is a historical context though. Christianity has a bloody past. Christianity didn't abandon its violent ways after careful reflection on the teachings of Jesus. Christiandom quit killing and torturing "heretics" after the Renaissance when the church lost most of its political power. There are still Christians that believe that gays and adulterers should be stoned to death but secular government makes these actions illegal. A similar thing needs to happen in the Muslim world for their faith to leave the dark ages and join the civilized world.

The Muslims that taught me, were students or employees of mine, or that I work with now don't want to live in the dark ages. They have embraced secular government and like most Christians consider one's faith to be a private rather than government manner. Muslims like this may still be a minority in Islam but the seed is planted. We just need to corrupt the rest of them.
Quote Reply
Re: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in England [outerlimit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
outerlimit wrote:
Of course you are going to find some hypocrisy and inconsistency in any group. Conservatives like to point out some fringe views and paint all liberals with a broad brush. I too am against religion in general (there are a few I respect even though I don't believe they are literally true). I think the world would be a better place if all religions were relegated to the dustbin of history.

The vast majority of people in the world (84% according to PEW) believe in some form of religion and the core of most religions involves proper behavior on earth to achieve rewards in the afterlife. Those who display intolerance and violence represent a sliver of a fraction of that population. So, you believe removal of a belief system that teaches people to live good lives on earth would make the world a better place? Really?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in England [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
So, you believe removal of a belief system that teaches people to live good lives on earth would make the world a better place? Really?

I guess that explains why atheism correlates so strongly with violence.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
outerlimit wrote:

The vast majority of people in the world (84% according to PEW) believe in some form of religion and the core of most religions involves proper behavior on earth to achieve rewards in the afterlife. Those who display intolerance and violence represent a sliver of a fraction of that population. So, you believe removal of a belief system that teaches people to live good lives on earth would make the world a better place? Really?

He equates the posting of the Ten Commandments to be in line with putting together a nail bomb and setting it off and he seems to be under the impression that liberals are open minded, wanting everyone around them to simply live as they want and believe what they want.

In other words, it is impossible to take him seriously.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I went to uni in manchester. Was there when the IRA set off the largest bomb ever on the UK mainland. 3300lb - no deaths.

I've friends there. Its a shit day.

Obviously shit for the families, the city, its inhabitants and i feel for ariane grande

No one walks away from this unaffected. My mates colleagues kids were there last night and are all ok, but it will stay with them

The city will come back. It did last time. London did after 7/7

I really suspect grande is devastated - what a shit thing for a 22 year old to deal with. 22 killed at where she makes her living.

Certainly not the same as losing a family member but i feel for everyone that was there.

I heard really positive things about the response from emergency services, to attendees, to members of the public and businesses.

Shit day............
Quote Reply
Last edited by: Duffy: May 23, 17 12:04
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
It's liberals that tell us what food we should eat....

You best be eating chia seeds. Bitch.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply

Prev Next