Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread
Quote | Reply
Man ol man.

http://dailycaller.com/...-10-years-in-prison/

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I read that the other day. Apparently the 13 year old's parents knew about the relationship and approved of it. Pretty sad on many accounts.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We had a case in our area not long ago with a woman teacher banging a few of her grade 7 & 8 students. One of the kids was the son of her principle. She was even making videos. She's in jail now and will never teach again. There is a website that lists a whole pile of these female teachers who did similar. What are these women thinking?
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"What are these women thinking?"

They are pedophiles. It ain't rocket surgery.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When I was 15-16 years old, I knew a scumbag for many years. I called him a friend, despite not liking to be around him anymore due to his gang ties, criminal record, etc. He was also 18 years old at this time. He started dating my best friends 14 year old sister with the parents approval. I never fully understood that as the mom was a former sailor and had strong religious convictions and the dad was a Chief in the navy very straight and narrow. This went on for about a year. Interestingly I thought about this a lot as I had a crush on the girl, but felt she was too young, despite looking mature for her age.

Here is the conclusion I came to:

1. He could only see her at their home, so there was definitely a monitor and control aspect. That didn't mean she didn't see him otherwise, but I guess the parents felt they had some control over it.
2. I think the girl and her boyfriend lied about his age. I think my best friend, who was enamored with the gangsta lifestyle, enabled it.
3. The area we lived was sort of a shitty area, so they weighed the risk. Her subsequent boyfriends, though younger were pretty scummy to.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
I read that the other day. Apparently the 13 year old's parents knew about the relationship and approved of it. Pretty sad on many accounts.

Why sad?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is nothing "hot" about this female other than the mess she is.

Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:

Pedophiles are people who are sexually attracted to pre-pubescent kids. This 13 yo was clearly past that stage.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've seen full body and no makeup pics of this chick.

Not hot.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:

Here's the "baby" that she "raped"...

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fatty McFatface...

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd fuck her.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
I'd fuck her.

Desperate is as desperate does.

I wouldn't have fucked her when I was a teen. I was much more picky back then anyway.

And now? A chick had to be at least as hot as mrs Duffy and this vaca ain't even close.

You can have it.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:

Pedant here...pedophilia refers to prepubescent, ephebophilia is for kids 14-19 and hebephilia is for 11-13.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
j p o wrote:

Pedant here...pedophilia refers to prepubescent, ephebophilia is for kids 14-19 and hebephilia is for 11-13.

You and Duffy should get a room. And both are asking to be beaten with shovels. :)

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/pedophile
pedophile
[ped-uh-fahyl or, esp. British, pee-duh-]
  • Examples [/url]
  • Word Origin [/url]

noun, Psychiatry.
an adult who is sexually attracted to young children.

Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Here's the "baby" that she "raped"..."

So you are using the 'grass on the field' standard. Yeah, society has said no.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
"Here's the "baby" that she "raped"..."

So you are using the 'grass on the field' standard. Yeah, society has said no.

Depends on which society...

And "pedophile" has a scientific definition that does not include people with goatees.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
veganerd wrote:
j p o wrote:

You and Duffy should get a room. And both are asking to be beaten with shovels. :)

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/pedophile
pedophile
[ped-uh-fahyl or, esp. British, pee-duh-]
  • Examples [/url]
  • Word Origin [/url]

noun, Psychiatry.
an adult who is sexually attracted to young children.

I cant help it that people have limited vocabularies ;)

Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
ephebophilia is for kids 14-19

Is ephebo a latin prefix for "useless descriptor?"

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Quote:
ephebophilia is for kids 14-19

Is ephebo a latin prefix for "useless descriptor?"

You mean you don't think a word is useful for teenagers except those who are thirteen?
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A nineteen year old woman, like an 18 year old woman, is sexually mature and a legal adult. What exactly is the point of grouping them with a 14 year old?

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
A nineteen year old woman, like an 18 year old woman, is sexually mature and a legal adult. What exactly is the point of grouping them with a 14 year old?

I was just joking, I assumed it was some old word that had some relevance for the times. Apparently it means late adolescence and was coined to deal with pedophiles of a sort who like young, but sexually mature kids. I suppose any cut off age you pick is going to be somewhat arbitrary.

I imagine 18 as indicating legal maturity was a later phenomenon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:

Dunno man. I wasnt at the meeting when they decided :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey, she clearly has changed weight. Either her love for this guy inspired her to lose it, or the stress of the investigation caused her to eat more.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Judge said - “We want our teachers to educate our children, to keep their hands off our children, to prepare them for the future,”
Yup she was clearly educating this kid, and preparing him for the future. All the slaying he would do as he went to high school and college.

Quote:
Yeah, society has said no.
But if they get married then its okay through right? Then society doesnt care - Exhibit A : http://abcnews.go.com/...16/story?id=13893244
Quote Reply

Prev Next