Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NEW TT FRAME FROM HED AT INTERBIKE!!!
Quote | Reply
THERE IS A KILLER NEW FRAME FROM STEVE AND ANNE HED AT INTERBIKE. ALUMINUM WITH CARBON REAR STAYS AND VERY AERO! THEY ALREADY HAVE THEM READY TO SELL BACK IN MINNESOTA AND THE PRICE IS VERY HARD TO BEAT... SOMETHING LIKE $1500 FRAME FORK AND CARBON AERO POST IHAVE SOME PICS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. ALSO A KILLER NEW CLIP ON FROM THE HED FOLKS AS WELL AS AN ALL CARBON DISC AND HED3 AND NEW STINGERS WITH KILLER GRAPHICS.
Quote Reply
Re: NEW TT FRAME FROM HED AT INTERBIKE!!! [STEELHEAD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For God's sake man, post the pictures !!!! :-)
Quote Reply
Re: NEW TT FRAME FROM HED AT INTERBIKE!!! [jkatsoudas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I HAVE NO WAY TO POST PICS... I JUST SENT THE PIC TO SOMEONE FROM TIMETRIAL.ORG SO HOPEFULLY HE WILL POST THE PIC. I BUILD CUSTOM TT AND ROAD FRAMES AND WE ARE WORKING WITH HED TO HAVE THESE UNDER OUR LABEL AS WELL. I HAVE ONE OF EACH SIZE ON THE WAY TO MY SHOP RIGHT NOW. THESE THINGS WILL FIT BETTER THAN MOST FRAMES ON THE MARKET. EMAIL ME NEXT WEEK AFTER WE HAVE SOME MILES ON IT. WE WILL BE BUILDING UP A DEMO WITH CAMPY STUFF AND HED 3 FRONT AND DISC REAR AS WELL AS THE HED BAR.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Are you really that excited to see them, or is that a capslock in your pocket?

>THESE THINGS WILL FIT BETTER THAN MOST FRAMES ON
>THE MARKET.

What do you mean by "fit better"?
Quote Reply
Re: NEW TT FRAME FROM HED AT INTERBIKE!!! [pyker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WITH A 54CM TOP TUBE ON A MED SIZE FRAME AND THE RELAXED NON-78 DEGREE SEATTUBE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GENERATE QUITE A BIT OF POWER AND STILL BE ABLE TO REACH THE BARS COMFORTABLY. MOST OF OUR AGE GROUPERS WHO CANNOT ACHIEVE A SUPER AGGRESSIVE FIT EFFICIENTLY WILL BE ABLE TO RIDE THIS BIKE RATHER THAN RIDING A TRADITIONAL ROAD RIG WITH CLIP ONS. USING THE HED BAR OR SOMETHING SIMILAR THAT UTILIZES A TRADITIONAL STEM WILL ALLOW A SIGNIFICANT VERTICAL HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT OF THE BARS. WHEN I GET BACK FROM INTERBIKE I'LL POST PICS. CHECK OUT OUR FITTING SYSTEM AND QUALIFICATIONS AT WWW.MAPLEWOODBICYCLE.COM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
>WITH A 54CM TOP TUBE ON A MED SIZE FRAME AND THE
>RELAXED NON-78 DEGREE SEATTUBE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
>GENERATE QUITE A BIT OF POWER AND STILL BE ABLE TO
>REACH THE BARS COMFORTABLY.

I will?? You've never seen me before. How are you so sure of my fit?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When Steelhead says that these bikes will 'fit better', he means that they will fit better those athletes whose natural proportions (leg/femur length, torso length, reach, flexibility, etc. etc.) happen to coincide with the frame proportions of the new bike. Seems to me that this is true of most other manufacturers' bikes too. I'm with you on this one pyker but lots of people believe the hype.

Put the bunny back in the box.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
>WITH A 54CM TOP TUBE ON A MED SIZE FRAME AND THE
>RELAXED NON-78 DEGREE SEATTUBE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
>GENERATE QUITE A BIT OF POWER AND STILL BE ABLE TO
>REACH THE BARS COMFORTABLY.

I will?? You've never seen me before. How are you so sure of my fit?

I took the "YOU" to be a general you and not specific to anyone person but the those folks that the will fit the frame as descirbed - which from what I can see is the majority of folks. Tob Tubes that are too long are the biggest problem with the majority of Tri-Bikes and road bikes that folks try and convert to a triathlon bike, as my LBS dude says - it's a lot easier to make a bike a bit bigger then a bit smaller - he is sick and tired of putting 40mm stems on bikes because the top tube is too long for someone wishing to ride in the aero position a lot of the time who does not want to sit above their BB, and has lots of spare 100's+ now.
Quote Reply