Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Captex swim? [fartleker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Yeah Sam has come down with a sore throat - feeling shit. Just wondered if it could be related so dug the thread up....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Town Lake might be off the hook for me and my dog. While the timing is right and I did end up swallowing water on the swim, when I got home from the vet this evening, there was a notice that the campgrounds water supply is contaminated. I believe it is a well and not city water, but I am not sure. Either way, my dog spent the night at the emergency vet and I am dealing with the worst lower GI issues I can recall...ever.

Coach Brain: Accelerate 3 ; Incoherent Ramblings
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey, did you take anything? I did Captex and about 3 days later got the shits and still have them. I feel like I went to Mexico for week and ate and drank the water. I ve been ramping up for IM Couer De Alane and its nots fun having to stop riding and running to find some bushes :)

---------------------------------
Hold my Beer and watch this!
Quote Reply
Re: Captex swim? [dhyoung9] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope. They've pretty much gone away on their own for me.

speedySTATES
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only problem I had at CapTex was a horrible swim ;) No stomach problems or anything of that nature.

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Quote Reply

Prev Next