Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo Mint Box -- Surprise in the Mail!
Quote | Reply
Checked the mailbox yesterday and found a small yellow envelope from Cervelo. Had no idea what was inside. Upon opening it I realize I have been sent the key component to finish off my P3C--the Cervelo mint box!! It was all really perplexing at first, a bicycle part wrapped in pastic with a lable detailing nutritional information. However, upon unscrewing the box(which is really circle) I see that there really are mints inside. I didn't have time to post a pic, but will do so later, although I'm nearly finished the mints.

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Mint Box -- Surprise in the Mail! [etocaj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought this was a joke untill I got home from work tonight and had the same thing in my mail. Too bad I Dremmeled the back hole off.

Thanks Gerard

---------------------------------------------------

Brawndo's got what plants crave. Brawndo's got electrolytes. And that's what plants crave. They crave electrolytes. Which is what Brawndo has. And that's why plants crave Brawndo. Not water, like from the toilet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think Trek is probably trying to poison you guys.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Mint Box -- Surprise in the Mail! [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got mine too. I ate the mints then tried to install it in the open hole in my seatpost where it belongs but I could not get it tight enough to NOT rattle. I tossed any instructions if it came with them.

Regards,

Mike
Houston, Texas
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What? How did you guys get these? I bought my Cervelo at Nytro in March, but I doubt Nytro would give my info to Cervelo.

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Mint Box -- Surprise in the Mail! [TriBodyboarder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You have to register your bike at www.cervelo.com to get this treat. I bought my bike in March and registered it in March and got the item yesterday.

Regards,

Mike
Houston, Texas
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Mint Box -- Surprise in the Mail! [miketris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damnit! Thanks for the heads up. Guess I gotta go to their site and get on it to get my free mints! Yum!

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Mint Box -- Surprise in the Mail! [miketris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are no real instructions, but if you look closely on the the back of the cover without the e' you will see a tiny hole, find whatever you can to put in there and use it to tighten the box. I just held the lettered side with my thumb (keeping the e' perfectly even of course) and used a hobby tool to turn the back cover until it was nice and tight--no rattling.

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When I was a wee-little-tot my grandparents used to get boxes and boxes of Wrigleys Gum for being shareholders. I didn't think anyone did stuff like that anymore. Its nice to see a company that still appreciates their customers.
Quote Reply