Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
New Poll!! Should Ironclm introduce Claudia to Tom D ?
Quote | Reply
He can explain to her about all us on the first date. And He will have the forum for His advice column!!What do you say Slowtwitchers?
Quote Reply
Re: New Poll!! Should Ironclm introduce Claudia to Tom D ? [Kenney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My Gosh. This is getting worse. Can't believe that I started this or that we'd do that to Tom.
Quote Reply
Re: New Poll!! Should Ironclm introduce Claudia to Tom D ? [Kenney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the conversation will be livelier than the dinner date with Melissa the bank teller.

But I wouldn't wish her on Tom. He might have to find another plane to jump out of or another desert to run through.
Quote Reply
Re: New Poll!! Should Ironclm introduce Claudia to Tom D ? [stl_triness] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey now, play nice. She sounded like she had some 'spunk' to her. Not a pretentious princess like others. A little spicy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only if it's on Blind Date so we get to watch the trainwreck.
Quote Reply
Re: New Poll!! Should Ironclm introduce Claudia to Tom D ? [jaylew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We like Tom, right? =)

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Re: New Poll!! Should Ironclm introduce Claudia to Tom D ? [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup..

Claudia,if you read this you will find that this forum is quite the community and if you read some of Toms posts you would appreciate the fun here(or I hope so)You will find that you are welcome here and hopefully enjoy the banter. Kenney
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BAD KENNEY!!!

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good job, Kenney. We need our TNO AMEX-slapping bike-hating princess back.

Heh, maybe Claudia is down at IMNZ right now and meeting Tom (by fantastic coincidence of course) on the lovely shores of Lake Taupo during a practice morning swim!!!

I'm sure she's a lovely girl and she and Tom will make a beautiful couple.
Quote Reply
Re: New Poll!! Should Ironclm introduce Claudia to Tom D ? [ssn759co] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uh, guys, have any of you actually meet Tom? Claudia seems pretty nice, might not want to scare her off.

Jim

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good god no! I happen to like Tom. And I seriously doubt a woman who hates cycling would want to go out with a dude who lives & breathes it.

For my money, Ironclm is still his best bet.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: New Poll!! Should Ironclm introduce Claudia to Tom D ? [OCTriGeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ditto.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What if I just dated Tom?

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: New Poll!! Should Ironclm introduce Claudia to Tom D ? [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I personnally would rather have the AMEX smackdown with Ironclm. I have no AMEX but would like the smackdown!!!You out there Cathy!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm always the last to hear the local gossip so why should on-line be any different. Who is Claudia?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You want smacked Kenney? I can take care of that. '-)

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
Quote Reply
Re: New Poll!! Should Ironclm introduce Claudia to Tom D ? [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I never "whimpered" for a woman before..........But Hey whatever works TriBabe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some woman here in Montana have riding crops!...........Whoops maybe thats going to far!
Last edited by: Kenney: Mar 3, 04 9:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All this talk about Tom ... what's he like ... im in the market if the goods are worth the time! It's pretty hard to find a good guy who is into tri's and is still single!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
>>Some woman here in Montana have riding crops!...........<<

Kenney, I grew up with horses and know how to wield a riding crop.......

clm
Nashville, TN
Quote Reply
Re: New Poll!! Should Ironclm introduce Claudia to Tom D ? [tri2win1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
>>It's pretty hard to find a good guy who is into tri's and is still single!<<

Funny, I've noticed the same thing with tri girls!
Quote Reply
Re: New Poll!! Should Ironclm introduce Claudia to Tom D ? [stl_triness] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yep ... thats becuase the tri girls you like already snatched up the tri guys i like - which leave us single people to resort to posting on tri forums for dates ... its especially hard for me because after hanging out with triathletes who take care of their bodies and have the motivation and drive to train and accomplish amazing things it is hard to date ordinary men who spend their days drinking beer and sitting on their ass!
Quote Reply
Re: New Poll!! Should Ironclm introduce Claudia to Tom D ? [tri2win1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yep, and if I go out on one more date with a girl that won't leave her house on certain nights of the week for fear of missing one of her shows, has NO sense of nutrition, thinks I am weird for swimming in Speedos (hey, they come in shorts now!), can't imagine riding a bike for more than 10 miles, turns into a whiny dependant emotional wreck whenever I tell her I need spend a few hours alone every day to train and then she loses all interest in talking with me about a race if I didn't 'win' it, I don’t know what I’ll do but it will be something stupid and counter-productive I’m sure!

Sorry, had to vent….
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
do you live in ny?? :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sadly, that's the closest I've had to an offer all winter! :) Just kidding - almost....

I live in St. Louis.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
oh well .... had to give it a shot ... you never know
Quote Reply

Prev Next