Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P2
Quote | Reply
I picked up a Cervelo P2 yesterday. Pulled off the parts and building it up with Sram Red 22 and a quarq crank. This bike looks kick butt so far! Can't wait to ride it on the road... Come on summer time!

I like the frame shape and improvements with the redesign. Although, what's with the BBright bottom bracket? Does anyone like this? Since I need gap for my quarq crank, luckily Rotor makes a conversion bottom bracket.

OMG... I just noticed it says made in China? What's up with that?
Last edited by: jharris: Feb 13, 16 9:12
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2 [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just don't forget to use the rear brake part for rear brake install, which a recent ST poster apparently sold off with his/her brake :)
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2 [jeffp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jeffp wrote:
just don't forget to use the rear brake part for rear brake install, which a recent ST poster apparently sold off with his/her brake :)

All good! Brakes are installed. I think the cable routing is aero enough. I had a speed concept and the brakes and cables were a nightmare. I'll take convenience of standard brakes over a few seconds of aero.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P2 [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You don't need a different BB for a Quarq BB30, you can just remove the extra spacers and it'll fit just fine.
Quote Reply