Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Polar Flow Export Function Not Working
Quote | Reply
I've been using Polar Flow's web service to track my workouts and the export/upload to Training Peaks (I'm fully aware that Garmin is probably easier, but that's beside the point). On Wednesday Polar Flow's export capabilities stopped working. The company is aware of the problem but I don't have a timeline for when the issue will get resolved. I was wondering if there are any "work arounds" for this issue while I'm waiting for the web service to be repaired.

I tried Flow2Strava, but that's not functioning right now either (probably due to the same issue). I'm currently using a Polar M450 Head Unit.

doctorironman.blogspot.com |
Quote Reply
Re: Polar Flow Export Function Not Working [doc.blews] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Polar's own Strava sync still seems to work. Only for new sessions though. Give it a try.
Quote Reply
Re: Polar Flow Export Function Not Working [acco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Strava auto-sync has been broken for me half of this year. Now with export broken I'm unable to sync at all. Sigh. Polar posted about 32 hours ago they're looking into it. I don't see why they don't just roll back their server push until they identify the root problem.
Quote Reply
Re: Polar Flow Export Function Not Working [moneyball] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I see comments about non-working auto-sync, but mine has been spotless from the beginning. They really should fix manual sync though, can't believe it's taking them this long.
Quote Reply
Re: Polar Flow Export Function Not Working [acco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi
Thanks to Moneyball this was reported back to our global team.
Quote Reply
Re: Polar Flow Export Function Not Working [doc.blews] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for posting, now I know I am not the only one with the problem. Anyone know why it will not sync automatically to TP in the first place? My next watch will be a Garmin. I've already had one warranty repair of my M400, when the USB sync and charge both failed. Kudos to them for how quickly they repaired and returned, but the sync is already getting flaky again. I rinse the USB port after every use, per their instructions, but it still only syncs intermittantly. I figure it is only a matter of time before it stops charging again.
Quote Reply