Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: You asked for SwimRun races in NA, and here is one in beautiful Portland, ME [VALHALLA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I took some time off from the tri world to focus on running. my last triathlon was an olympic distance at 28 minutes for the 0.9mi. The year before I was faster at 26. Would results from 2008 and 2009 be sufficient?
Quote Reply
Re: You asked for SwimRun races in NA, and here is one in beautiful Portland, ME [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Noticed the merit and lottery teams are now up on the website: https://runsignup.com/...scoBayIslandsSwimRun

It is going to be a fun road trip from Toronto the week before IM Mont-Tremblant (assuming I survive Marathon des Sables in April).
Quote Reply
Re: You asked for SwimRun races in NA, and here is one in beautiful Portland, ME [VALHALLA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in! Looking forward to this event.

Any other ST'ers make the first cut?
Quote Reply
Re: You asked for SwimRun races in NA, and here is one in beautiful Portland, ME [Trispoke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got in, too. Yay! Now I need to figure out how to pull off the logistics ..
Quote Reply
Re: You asked for SwimRun races in NA, and here is one in beautiful Portland, ME [Trispoke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am also in. Really looking forward to this, as its basically my backyard. Will be an interesting turn around to IMMT the following weekend, but LETS GO!
Quote Reply

Prev Next