Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Slowtwitch Road Show cities [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I knew fleet feet was on board...wasn't sure if a local bike shop was going to be involved at all, too.

If so, like Tri-banter said, GBC is the bomb.

Chris Harris
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Road Show cities [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"do you know if the Rochester event is inviting a bike shop?"

i don't know. it's not a requirement or even a request. i don't know if it's feasible to do so. FF Rochester is probably the only specialty-footwear-only stop on the Road Show. every other stop is bike-only (a few), swim-bike-run (a fair number) or bike and run stores that share a common parking lot (10 or 12).

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's a vote for SLC. Let me know how I can help out. I know a Salt Lake Running Co very well and just started working w/ SBR.

Mike

Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Dan, dropped you a email but I know you have been out and are very busy. Anytime you would like to chat I'm good to go.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Road Show cities [gienopes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gienopes wrote:
Philly seems like a no-brainer stop to me. I see more tri bikes on my long rides than road bikes. I feel like it's almost annoyingly dense with triathletes here.

If you are thinking closer to Philly, Danzeisen and Quigley in Cherry Hill probably has the space for something like this.

Philadelphia Bikesmith in the city is a great group of guys.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
love jersey shore. big supporter of escape the cape. going to try to pump that race big this year. alcatraz is too expensive. it's escape the cape for me.

quote]
So does that mean you will be there for the race and beer afterwards?

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Last edited by: Leddy: Oct 13, 15 11:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
the closest we're coming to the jersey shore is either farmington, NY or if we go to philly, depending on whether you live in sandy hook or cape may. not AGAINST jersey shore. love jersey shore. big supporter of escape the cape. going to try to pump that race big this year. alcatraz is too expensive. it's escape the cape for me.

i'd be interested in knowing where - what shops - you think might be best.

I heard a rumor at last night's Jersey Shore Tri Club meeting that you were coming to Breille Cyclery. If true I'm glad to hear and excited about the event.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Road Show cities [RallySavage] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, we're coming. kathy penna is one of my favorite people in retailing. we couldn't announce sooner because she was out of the country riding her bike.

i think we'll be announcing all our cities, all our dates, on monday.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply

Prev Next