Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What (TT) Skinsuit to replace my Bodypaint [wacomme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wacomme wrote:
How does the Nopinz Speed Wallet work on the BP3 suit?

They can either retrofit a permanent one or you can get the one time use wallets that just stick on. They don't move and have been used for loads of events out here including nationals.
Quote Reply
Re: What (TT) Skinsuit to replace my Bodypaint [Grill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Grill wrote:
wacomme wrote:
How does the Nopinz Speed Wallet work on the BP3 suit?

They can either retrofit a permanent one or you can get the one time use wallets that just stick on. They don't move and have been used for loads of events out here including nationals.

Good to know. I was just wondering if the stick on wallets adhered better than spray glue. The 3M #77 (I believe) works ok on the BP3, but I still use pins on the corners. I'd like the eliminate the pins, so wondered if the Speed Wallet stick-ons adhered well without lose edges. And can they be purchased in the USA?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wacomme wrote:
And can they be purchased in the USA?

yup, ordered my suit this morning. You just have to tell yourself the exchange rate isn't that bad... ;)

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wacomme wrote:
Good to know. I was just wondering if the stick on wallets adhered better than spray glue. The 3M #77 (I believe) works ok on the BP3, but I still use pins on the corners.
You definitely do not *need* pins with 77. In fact if you use liberal amounts of glue and stick on the number while the glue is wet it will be hard enough to get off that you're in danger of ripping the suit. The real trick is getting it just right so it sticks well but it's not too much. I use 77 in all races (road, crits, TTs) and have never had a number even remotely begin to come off, and that includes some wet ones.
Quote Reply
Re: What (TT) Skinsuit to replace my Bodypaint [leegoocrap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's not the suit exclusively, we've been testing the way helmets interact with suits. There is a lot of disparity between suits/helmets and how they work together.

That said, there is a consistent combination or two that are real winners. More details @ERO in the future.
Quote Reply

Prev Next