Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

QR Illicito or Cannondale Slice?
Quote | Reply
I'm trying to decide between QR Illicito and Cannondale Slice. They are such different bikes and I want them both but for different reasons.
Looking for feedback from others on these two bikes.
Quote Reply
Re: QR Illicito or Cannondale Slice? [lkinkade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is there a third option?

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: Jul 5, 15 19:59
Quote Reply
Re: QR Illicito or Cannondale Slice? [lkinkade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ride an Illicito. Overall it's been a great frame, with real attention to detail on aerodynamics and unique concept of getting rid of the left seatstay. The brakes are tucked away closer to the bottom bracket (very aero but I've struggled a bit with adjustment taking on and off race wheels).

I'll echo desert dude and ask why just the two bikes? Buying used or recommendations from bike fit?
Last edited by: bdeakyne: Jul 5, 15 20:15
Quote Reply
Re: QR Illicito or Cannondale Slice? [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
illicito, slice or NP2? :)

Brent

DFRU - Detta Family Racing Unit...the kids like it and we all get out and after it...gotta keep the fam involved!
Quote Reply
Re: QR Illicito or Cannondale Slice? [bdeakyne] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this Bruce? I test rode some other bikes as well but these are the two I liked the best so far. The Illicito felt really stable and comfortable. No matter the conditions I know I would feel confident riding it. The Slice is so light and responsive but I didn't have the same confidence level on it. I worry about if I am in the wind or rain if I will have more fear in my riding ability. No matter the bike I think I am going to upgrade to the electronic gearing.

-Lee Ann
Quote Reply