Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMOO
Quote | Reply
Why is it taking so long to IMOO to sell out?
Quote Reply
Re: IMOO [Goosfraba] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This has been talked about in several threads now. Basically the region is saturated with Fall events now that Muskoka, Louisville and Chattanooga are all around the same time. The 4 events compete in part, for many of the same participants.

I think Muskoka was probably the biggest hit... as much as Louisville.

Plus you have IMLT and the ever popular IMAZ & IMFL also in the fall. Did I forget any?

TrainingBible Coaching
http://www.trainingbible.com
Quote Reply
Re: IMOO [motoguy128] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Did I forget any?

Maryland. Boulder. Cedar Point. ITU Worlds in Chicago. Cozumel is in November.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is just like Southern California. They put almost all event between the last weekend in August and the last of September. I literally have 2 Olympic races to choose from leading up to IMOO and I live in a climate that can have a race all year long. It's dumb.

I would kill for Superfrog to move to July.
Quote Reply
Re: IMOO [Supersquid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Supersquid wrote:
Quote:
Did I forget any?

Ohh I forgot ITU worlds.

IMWI might have a weaker 30-45 field next year for those looking to KQ. A lot of fast guys went to 70.3 worlds this year and made it a little weaker than in years past.

TrainingBible Coaching
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
motoguy128 wrote:
Supersquid wrote:
Quote:
Did I forget any?

Ohh I forgot ITU worlds.

IMWI might have a weaker 30-45 field next year for those looking to KQ. A lot of fast guys went to 70.3 worlds this year and made it a little weaker than in years past.

I disagree, at least for 30-34. In 30-34 the 4th place qualifying time was the same as almost every year for the past decade (right around 9:45). With that said, I can't remember ever seeing 8 guys in 30-34 going sub-10. Which happened this year.
Quote Reply
Re: IMOO [BrentwoodTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was also very fast course this year. It was deep field "on the bubble", but lacked the top end guys up front. I had a great day, but 9:37 in thaf weather should not have been the 4th amateur. That should take a 9:25 or better.

TrainingBible Coaching
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
motoguy128 wrote:
It was also very fast course this year. It was deep field "on the bubble", but lacked the top end guys up front. I had a great day, but 9:37 in thaf weather should not have been the 4th amateur. That should take a 9:25 or better.

Definitely not a weak field at all or on the bubble. I have been to that race for 6 straight years I have seen the usual fast contenders, etc, Fast conditions yes, but the same fast people showed up, some got faster, etc, a couple of potential overall/past AG winners also dropped out during the race.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
motoguy128 wrote:
Did I forget any?

IM Los Cabos

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply