Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Help me pick a bike. Felt 2015 B2 or B14 [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SuperDave wrote:
earnstrom wrote:
Are sales slow for the b14? Is it even possible to buy yet? I can't find it online in Europe at least.

Slow? No, quite the opposite. You can buy the B14, they've been shipping since July.
Europe is a big place, where specifically are you shopping? We also offer a B16 to the EU, fyi.

-SD

I thought that was what YOU said, about sales being slow due to people assuming the bike is budget.
I'm in Sweden, not many Felt retailers here. I've been looking at Wiggle, Edelrad, and Evans cycles as places that usually sell Felt, but only Edelrad lists the 2015 models, but only b2 and b12 (and only as preorder). I believe the b16 would be too long for me (I have another thread on this and might ask your advice at a later time since I don't fit the size advice on the Felt website).
Quote Reply
Re: Help me pick a bike. Felt 2015 B2 or B14 [hubcaps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So I'm going with the B2. I don't think anyone I've talked to has regretted spending more on the di2. I'm sure I'll love it on the Madison course. The only bad part is that there aren't any in stock. There's a little bit of a delay, Oct 4th. Not that big of a deal because I should be focusing on my marathon training (Chicago), and I probably won't be doing any serious riding until I recover. Thanks everyone for the advice/input.

Next up power meter and wheel set (tri season done for me so I can take my time and look for a nice used set).
Last edited by: hubcaps: Sep 25, 14 20:48
Quote Reply

Prev Next