Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Removable core latex tube for Zipp Super 9 CC?
Quote | Reply
Are there options for a latex tube with removable core and a 36mm valve? I want to use sealant as a preventative in my race wheels but the disc needs a short valve and the only latex tubes I'm finding with a removable core are 42-51mm valves.
Quote Reply
Re: Removable core latex tube for Zipp Super 9 CC? [TH3_FRB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Similar in that I just got a super 9 myself, but I decided to forgo rvc (usually use Victorias) and instead purchased Michelin latex 20mms from probikekit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Vittoria 51mm works in my Zipp Super 9 CC. It would be nice to have more room, but the Silca crack pipe and Leyzene disc adapter head both fit.
Quote Reply
Re: Removable core latex tube for Zipp Super 9 CC? [SummitAK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah, I would think a 40 or 42 would be about perfect on the super 9. mine with 36 needs and extender as not enough valve comes through to get a good seal for inflating.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i use the vittorias which are 42mm i think for my 2014 super 9, and have ample clearance for a crack pipe. No extender needed
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/...ia-latex-inner-tube/
Quote Reply
Re: Removable core latex tube for Zipp Super 9 CC? [coates_hbk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Vittorias are removable core?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep I run a front 90 and 60 with valve extenders with them
Quote Reply
Re: Removable core latex tube for Zipp Super 9 CC? [coates_hbk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That link is for a 51mm. I've been buying these Vittorias for a couple of years and have never found the 42mm available. I recently ordered some more of them from the UK and only the 51's were available. Vittoria's site shows that only the 51mm comes with RVC for 2014 so maybe their production has changed.
Quote Reply
Re: Removable core latex tube for Zipp Super 9 CC? [SummitAK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
correct you are. I still use these in the super 9 without issue all the same, no extender needed and heaps of clearance for a crack pipe
Quote Reply