Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Endurance Sport Travel
Quote | Reply
Anyone know of anything going on with EST? Everything I have read raves about their customer service, but I have been trying for a week to contact them through email and leaving phone messages to finalize my plans for IM Maryland and have heard nothing back. Anyone else using them for IM Maryland?
Quote Reply
Re: Endurance Sport Travel [Purple1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe they had a group of athletes at Challenge Roth last weekend, maybe that is the reason for delays in response. I thought Ken usually had someone in the states to answer the phones when EST was travelling though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's surprising. Anytime I've ever tried to reach them, they are usually back in touch ASAP.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is the heavy race season. The staff is off at races. Give it a few more days.
They are very good.
-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agree, the delay is surprising. I've used them numerous times and they are absolutely top notch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have used them 9 or 10 times...i won;t say that they are the fastest in responding to any queries but they usually get back at some point
I do believe Ken should be back in the states?
Quote Reply