Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Racedaywheels.com Any recent feedback?
Quote | Reply
I'm considering renting wheels from racedaywheels for IMTX. 404 and 808 rear. Anybody use them lately? The reviews found were pretty old, so just wanted to know if anyone has some recent input.

Also, I know they offer to sell you wheels after the event if you want. Considering they are 2014 zipp fc wheels and its early in the season I would imagine they do not have much use as of yet. Anyone know what their price for the wheels are? (yes, I know I can ask them directly), just looking for some st intput.

Thanks in advance!
Quote Reply
Re: Racedaywheels.com Any recent feedback? [donzist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used them for B2B last October...easy and simple service. You can trust them completely.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We (my wife) used them in Kona last Oct and the wheel set was brand new (maybe just cause it is Kona). They swapped her casettte and put on fresh pads and took them off after. Great service.

I just today put in my order for 808s for IMMT.

--------------------------------------------------------
John Behme
Charlotte, NC
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haven't used, but I believe they were at Galveston right by the T1 and was set up pretty sweet. Looked like it was real easy to go there, swap wheels, race, and then give them back.
Quote Reply
Re: Racedaywheels.com Any recent feedback? [tdhtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the feedback, it was the reassurance I was looking for. I will give them a shot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Used them at IMCdA three years ago. Great service and very easy to deal with on site.
Quote Reply
Re: Racedaywheels.com Any recent feedback? [scb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Used them last year and was really impressed. Will be using them again this year for Boulder
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used Marc a couple of times and the service was great and I ended up buying a pair...minus the rental fee that I paid for one of the races at which I rented. I'm still riding them today.

Quote | Reply
Can't beat the product or service and your thoughts on buying them after is spot on and smart givin they will probably be brand new wheels!
Quote Reply