Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Park Tool PRS-20, PRS-21 or Feedback Sports Sprint Stand [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just ordered the Feedback Sports Sprint Stand,Tool Tray, and Tote Bag! Fantastic customer service! I just had the best 45 minute phone call with one of their employees! Nothing like calling a company and finding out they went to the same middle school, high school, and lived in your area of town. Amazing customer service! I can't wait to get this stand!

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Last edited by: BryanD: Apr 25, 14 12:21
Quote Reply
Re: Park Tool PRS-20, PRS-21 or Feedback Sports Sprint Stand [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice! I need to get the tray as well and keep forgetting to order one (have had my stand for almost 2 years now) ;-)

Re: Park Tool PRS-20, PRS-21 or Feedback Sports Sprint Stand [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You ordered so I guess it does not matter. I have the PRS-20 with the old bottom bracket support which , to me, is much more superior to the new one. The new one the four points are much closer together and the bottom bracket sits on top of the support instead of being cradled in it. The old version is an awesome stand. The new one not so, so I'm like and use the old version all the time and have built and repaired many bikes with it.
Quote Reply
Re: Park Tool PRS-20, PRS-21 or Feedback Sports Sprint Stand [Juanmoretime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I....LOVE...this thing and I've only had it for a few hours. Thanks for the advice everyone!

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have been on the fence about ordering the Feedback Sprint or PRS 20/21 to replace my Ultimate (now Feedback Sports) I have had for 15 years now. This thread has convinced me to carry on with Feedback. The Park stand looks like a great stand and I love my Park tools but the weight and corrosion resistance of the Feedback Sprint is a huge plus for me. I will be moving it from my shop to driveway for cleaning and tossing it in the back of my truck for road trips so the weight is a factor in my decision.

Thanks!
Web
Quote Reply
Re: Park Tool PRS-20, PRS-21 or Feedback Sports Sprint Stand [spiderwj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I absolutely love my Feedback Sports Sprint stand. I have had it for a while now and it is worth every dollar I spent

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BryanD wrote:
I....LOVE...this thing and I've only had it for a few hours. Thanks for the advice everyone!

I was about to respond and give my thumbs up for the Feeback, but looks like it worked out for you - it IS awesome. My wife got me one for Christmas. SO nice - the rotating stand is amazing for building a bike. It helps too that the one stand fits every bike I have with no adapters - 15mm thru axle MTB fork included.

I think stands like this are going to be increasingly common now that EVERY single bike we own (my wife and I) has non-standard tubing shapes (4 BMCs, a Ridley, Specialized Transition and disc cross bike).

Quote | Reply
I have just bought the Sports Sprint stand and tray but not sure which of the 3 tote bags is compatible! Is it the Pro Compact/Ultralight or the Elite/Pro/Consumer or the Recreational (BAG99) Please could someone advise. Many thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another new Sprint owner. Love this stand too.
Quote Reply
Re: Park Tool PRS-20, PRS-21 or Feedback Sports Sprint Stand [MelC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is the bag you need http://www.feedbacksports.com/shop/tote-bag-sprint/

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got the 21 on eBay for a steal around 150 if your patient look there

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you think it would be easy to work on a bb-mounted rear brake with this stand? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Park Tool PRS-20, PRS-21 or Feedback Sports Sprint Stand [rowotter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bottom bracket sits on the stand. I don't have a bike with a bottom bracket brake so I'm not the best person to ask. I found this picture of a bike on the Park Tool stand and it seems like they can get access to the brake

With the Feedback Sports Sprint stand, I think it would be ok. Email them and ask

Quote Reply
Re: Park Tool PRS-20, PRS-21 or Feedback Sports Sprint Stand [rowotter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was no big deal to work on the rear brake on my DA with the Feedback Sports stand, just have the BB sit as far back on the mount as possible to give extra room. The only downside, sorta, was having to raise the stand all the way up and sit basically below the bike to get in there, rather than rotating the whole bike around like you can do with one that grabs the top tube or seat post. Otherwise I like my Sprint stand
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you are going to work on bikes with thru axles, get the Feedback stand. Out of the box it accommodates thru axles.

I was furious that Park Tools charged $65 for the thru axle adapter (for the two originally mentioned stands) when I got a new mountain bike. Their original one should just have a 12mm and 15mm tube on the bottom side of the slider already on there.

While we're at it, the Feedback truing stand is amazing for the price. No need for anything more.
Quote Reply

Prev Next