Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Need to watch out for these built into disc wheels in the future!
Quote | Reply
I hope we don't see one of these cool pieces of equipment showing up in your local transition zone!

http://money.cnn.com/video/technology/2014/04/07/t-copenhagen-wheel.cnnmoney/index.html?iid=B_Taboola

Quote Reply
Re: Need to watch out for these built into disc wheels in the future! [drluke12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And cheaper than a power meter!
Last edited by: drluke12: Apr 17, 14 12:51
Quote Reply
Re: Need to watch out for these built into disc wheels in the future! [drluke12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
drluke12 wrote:
And cheaper than a power meter!

No kidding! $799... I'd be willing to bet at least one person tries to sneak one of these into a race next year. Hopefully it makes some sort of an audible whine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
they just need to do bike doping tests on all hipsters.

Find out what it is in life that you don't do well, then don't
do that thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A disc cover with some zipp decals and I'm willing to bet that it would go unnoticed at a lot of tris. Even if it makes a noise - it can't be THAT loud.
Quote Reply
Re: Need to watch out for these built into disc wheels in the future! [SurfingLamb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it'll be a dead give away if you're seen sitting upright eating a bag of Cheetos and going 32 mph.

Find out what it is in life that you don't do well, then don't
do that thing.
Quote Reply
Re: Need to watch out for these built into disc wheels in the future! [pattersonpaul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is zero doubt this will show up.

Quote | Reply
pattersonpaul wrote:
it'll be a dead give away if you're seen sitting upright eating a bag of Cheetos and going 32 mph.

hmmm, I have a disc cover, went one 5mile stretch at Galveston at 28 +, normally about a 21 mph rider, and I look like I just ate a bag of Cheetos. Could be subject to future testing?
Quote Reply