Login required to post replies

Chicago, Cait Snow is doing a Q&A April 19th 4PM
Quote | Reply
Any questions you can email me at stevenbrandes@gmail.com

Inside The Big Ring: Podcast & Coaching

Quote Reply
Re: Chicago, Cait Snow is doing a Q&A April 19th 4PM [Brandes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I received confirmation on a number of great silent auction items. QR has donated a frameset - there will be wetsuits, bike shoes, Kona Memorabilia and a host of other memorabilia autographed by some of the top triathletes in the sport. Come see an awesome athlete speak in an intimate setting and get some great deals on triathlon goods and services.
Quote Reply
Re: Chicago, Cait Snow is doing a Q&A April 19th 4PM [j561058] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump.

Some fantastic prizes!

Inside The Big Ring: Podcast & Coaching

Quote Reply
Re: Chicago, Cait Snow is doing a Q&A April 19th 4PM [Brandes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump again. Many of the auction items are at my house right now. There is some amazing stuff including, signed helmets from Rachel Joyce and Julie Dibens; signed race top from Rinny; Cait Snow's signed Kona kit; some fun stuff from Team Lovato...and tons more. If you're local or near Chicago, we'd love to have you join us tomorrow night. This benefits a great youth triathlon team (which is also a 501(3)(c) - so your auction bidding is tax deductible). This team was the training ground for numerous current pros including Lukas Verzbicas, Kevin McDowell, Ryan Bice and Ben Kanut. We're really excited to have Cait Snow here and want to show her lots of local support.
Quote Reply