Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Be careful when taking that roadside dump. You never know who is watching!
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Be careful when taking that roadside dump. You never know who is watching! [fartleker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the moral of the story is never drop a deuce in the same spot twice.

Lewis
Quote Reply
Re: Be careful when taking that roadside dump. You never know who is watching! [fartleker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would love to poop in Bobby's alley.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did he seriously call it "malicious fecal distribution!??"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LOL! Well, long before I was a runner or triathlete I was a hunter. Particularly a bowhunter. That means I spent a lot of time hiding in a tree in the woods in camouflage. The effect was I fooled a lot more than just deer into not realizing I was there and saw some pretty interesting stuff in the woods. Runners & mountain bikers were always entertaining. And young couples "sneaking off into the woods" as well.

Pete Githens
Reading, PA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Her seat's too high...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Conditioned response.

But honestly, there wasn't a fast food restaurant, supermarket, or gas station on the route? I went to Dairy Queen more often to crap than to eat Blizzards.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The reporters name is Melissa Colorado. That's awesome. I'm pretty sure this whole thing is some sort of stealth promo for Anchorman 2.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let's just take a minute to admire the technique - she's like an F1 pit crew!

"Are you sure we're going fast enough?" - Emil Zatopek
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The reporters obviously aren't runners. If they were, they wouldn't react with such incredulity at the runner's trots.
Quote Reply
Re: Be careful when taking that roadside dump. You never know who is watching! [wvmountaineer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I believe he did . . . LOL
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree "Bad Human!". One time okay, but as a regular toilet it is a no-no.

My "nature relief trips" follow rules:
1) go before you leave
2) cut your route short if you are "gurgly"
3) know your route and the bathrooms and/or port-a-potties on route.
4) poop in the woods, copse of trees, or in underbrush

This should cover most every situation. Even though I run 5-6 days a week and bike many others I bathroom only a few times a year outside my house. Park bathrooms and the library are my "favorite" 2 places. In the past 10 years I have hit a wall of a locked park bathroom, forest preserve woods multiple times, semi-rural woods, and the back wall of a Sears Hardware once. The last I felt shame, but that was the last good place on my route home and I could not hold it for another 3 miles.

Swim - Bike - Run the rest is just clothing changes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Someone needs to call 1-800-GLRYHOL
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If this dude outs her I've got $10 that says she sues him for videotaping her without her permission. By the shakiness of the camera, that doesn't appear to be a mounted security camera.

Of course she threw out all expectations to privacy the second she dropped trou.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No wiping though... That would rub me raw

Live every week like it's shark week.
Quote Reply
Re: Be careful when taking that roadside dump. You never know who is watching! [140triguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are a ton of restaurants and gas stations in that area! Not sure why she felt the urge to use the alleyway.

speedySTATES
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He should leave her a 5 gallon bucket. Less cleanup for him.
Quote Reply
Re: Be careful when taking that roadside dump. You never know who is watching! [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
If this dude outs her I've got $10 that says she sues him for videotaping her without her permission. By the shakiness of the camera, that doesn't appear to be a mounted security camera.

Of course she threw out all expectations to privacy the second she dropped trou.

Looks like a motion tracking camera. None the less, I restrict my pooping to country roads and bushes.

Quote | Reply
wvmountaineer wrote:
Did he seriously call it "malicious fecal distribution!??"

LMFAO @ malicious fecal distribution
Quote Reply
Re: Be careful when taking that roadside dump. You never know who is watching! [lwpryor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lwpryor wrote:
No wiping though... That would rub me raw

She should have done the dog butt scoot.

Hitting the same place twice seems to indicate that she deserves being busted.

I may have been on a long supremely hot ride recently where I ducked under a little church shelterhouse with no restrooms about 2/3 though to get some relief from the sun for a minute or two. After my body relaxed it may or may not have created an irresistible sequence of events where I was going to take a dump whether I wanted to or not. So I may need to apologize for what probably was assumed to be a sick raccoon's poop rinsed down with blue Gatorade. And if this did happen, I did not care if the pope was watching, I was going to go.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow. That's pretty brazen, compared to the woods or a field ... I usually run through some construction areas @ diff intervals early into my long runs, just in case. Portas.
Quote Reply
Re: Be careful when taking that roadside dump. You never know who is watching! [Bretom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bretom wrote:
Let's just take a minute to admire the technique - she's like an F1 pit crew!

"Are you sure we're going fast enough?" - Emil Zatopek

Your signature line seems all the more appropriate in this situation.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are a ton of restaurants and gas stations in that area! Not sure why she felt the urge to use the alleyway.

Are you kidding... that could take *minutes*!

She is obviously in a hurry, and that alley is perfectly placed for her daily 2 sec no-wipe dump.

Come on somebody identify her... we need to hear her side of the story!

Quote Reply
Re: Be careful when taking that roadside dump. You never know who is watching! [rruff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The alleyway is probably the best/secluded pitstop on her running route. If she's using the bathroom that frequently, she made need to examine her diet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm thinking jilted ex-girlfriend...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply

Prev Next