Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Has anybody Purchases an ACCEL II Disc since last October??
Quote | Reply
Just curious if anyone has ordered/received an Accel II disc, any size, track or road since last October?? Made by Falcon Sports out of Wisconsin...Im getting the runaround from them regarding replacememt of an out of true disc which was under their warranty.....so I was trying to find out if anyone at all has received product from them in the last 8 months or so.

Ill have more to say about Falcon later...if and when this is resolved ( I get a replacement wheel)

In the meantime Id recommend to anyone getting a Renn, Zipp , corima, Hed.....anything but a Falcon Accel II disc.
Quote Reply
Re: Has anybody Purchases an ACCEL II Disc since last October?? [schumacher 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did buy one last year. The first one they sent me was rediculously out of true. Then they sent me another one which was borderline. Because of the poor trueness, the mediocre hub, the loose bearings, and the funky do-it-yourself spacers I returned it too. To their credit they gave me a complete refund, including shipping. But I certainly wouldn't bother with it again. When you put it together, it is NOT lighter than any other disk out there.

--jens

My latest book: "Out of the Melting Pot, Into the Fire" is on sale on Amazon and at other online and local booksellers
Quote Reply
Re: Has anybody Purchases an ACCEL II Disc since last October?? [schumacher 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Although it has been longer than that, my experience with Falcon was exemplary. Their product was as advertised and has performed well.

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply