Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

My thoughts on Tyler
Quote | Reply
1. it couldn't happen to a nicer guy, and i couldn't be more pleased.
2. it's damned fortunate for the orangies that telekom took up the chase, because by the looks of it tyler could've outsplit the entire EE train all by himself over the last 50km.
3. it's going to be a hell of an imax movie.
4. i don't know if whether lance or tyler ought to be on their knees thanking god of their good fortune, but gerard sure ought to be.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: My thoughts on Tyler [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amen, Slowman! The sportsmanship and sheer guts by all of these guys is absolutly amazing. What a great way to celebrate the 100th!
Larry Etter

Larry

Don't be afraid to ride too long or too hard. That's what cell phones are for. Rich Strauss
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Indeed, congratulations to Gerard and Phil. For a company like Cervelo to step up to that level of sponsorship is no easy task. I am sure that they felt quite confident in their decesion, but there where undoubtably some big risks. For Cervelo, it has been a huge home run. It could not have happened to two nicer guys. Congratulations and best wishes for future success.

As for the Tour itself: I will simply quote Patrick O’Grady's recent Dogbreath column at velonews.com - It's been " A truly Grande Boucle"! And it ain't over yet!!

Stephen Fleck

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hindsight is awkward...

I tweet!

Quote Reply
Re: My thoughts on Tyler [ZackC.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL... Maybe your name should be Dirt Diggler.
Quote Reply