Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
san diego friends?
Quote | Reply
Just for fun, its free, go fast or go slow. Most of us are doing it as our workout for the day. we have a bunch of experienced TRI people and some first timers...if you are in the area or want to cruise down for a day of fun, let us know. we'll have a few volunteers keeping track of times and watching the transition area. going out for lunch and possible a beer or 2 afterward.

TEAM GREEN
SWIM - CYCLE - RUN - VEGAN

Quote Reply
Re: san diego friends? [Ted Trendy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tough crowd.

TEAM GREEN

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ironically, I'm eating a steak sandwich while reading this...

persequetur vestra metas furiose
Quote Reply
Re: san diego friends? [E_moto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Ironically, I'm eating a steak sandwich while reading this...

whats a steak?

TEAM GREEN

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
preferably, about 16 Ozs.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
16 ozs of what?

TEAM GREEN

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will say kudos to you for putting something like this together, shows a lot of dedication. I will be there in spirit, brah =)

Jonathan
USA Triathlon Coach/Adventure Extraordinaire
Quote Reply
Post deleted by gtingley [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
there are two TT series being run this fall, swamis has a club series, and there is http://socalttseries.com/...bid/277/Default.aspx
Quote Reply
Re: san diego friends? [JohnnyEndurance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I will say kudos to you for putting something like this together, shows a lot of dedication. I will be there in spirit, brah =)

should be fun, trying to get people involved who are not familiar with tri.

p.s. move to san diego already.

TEAM GREEN

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
<< whats a steak?

it's what's for dinner!!

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply
Re: san diego friends? [Mike Plumb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OMG....i see what you did there, you posted meat in this thread, its clever because the flier says vegan, and then you posted meat, oh man, thats some classic comedy.

since we're posting pictures of huge burgers, i'll post mine too...that is what this thread is about anyways.

TEAM GREEN

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

when you remarked that you did not know what a steak was, I thought you were just adding some levity. Apparently you weren't, and you actually don't know what a steak is. So, I apologize. Let me clarify then, since you did ask:

A steak is a slice of meat cut from a fleshy part of a beef carcass. It can be from other animals as well, shark, swordfish, hamsteak, etc.

So now that we've cleared that up for you, I feel I have to ask: Are you a Vegetarian because you didn't know what meat(steak) was? Cuz' holy shit dude....... you've got some gaps in the whole "learning experience" if you can type on a computer but you are completely clueless every time you see the Burger King on TV.

or do you see him and think the circus is in town again, and you get all excited. while thinking about balloon animals and cotton candy?

...I'm just sayin', you were the one who wanted to take the conversation in this direction.
&lt;SCRIPT SRC="http://eb.adbureau.net/...FD/pageid=7454379068"&gt;&lt;/SCRIPT&gt; Learn more about "steak" and related topics at Britannica.com

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your first comment, along with your subsequent comments speak a lot about not only your maturity, but your intelligence level as well. You could have easily read the topic of discussion, rolled your eyes and left. Instead, you chose to direct provoke the OP by making a comment that directly attacks something he firmly believes in.

Jonathan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey, good for him. and good for you too.
But I think you are grossly overestimating the situation. I for one (and I can only speak for myself) waste none of my maturity "dollars" on ST, since there is virtually zero ROI.

But I understand why you have your point of view, though I don't think anyone else is getting their panties in a wad over any of this. (again, it's ST, so loosen your grip).

I personally don't care who eats what, so long as they don't try to take it off my plate.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PS. per my original post, I was in fact having a steak sandwich while reading ST, and this thread. (hence using the word IRONICALLY).
So chill out Francis.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pfffft. Dude if you know anything about me it's that I'm a laid back. Nobody is believing this "what who me? lighten up" bullshit. The OP was promoting a low-key race and that's it. He wasn't taking anything "off your plate." Go back to your cave.

Jonathan
Last edited by: JohnnyEndurance: Aug 19, 10 21:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A low key race with an attitude of the organizers?

We are better than others who eat meat?

Tell me what you eat as a self-proclaimed Vegan athlete and I call you out on at least ONE occasion where you are not eating vegan.
I give you a hint: You take supplements, right!?

So yes, the Zombie status of a self-proclaimed Vegan athlete maybe actually quite accurate. Not really some group I want to mingle with.

Re: san diego friends? [de-tri-mental] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Tell me what you eat as a self-proclaimed Vegan athlete and I call you out on at least ONE occasion where you are not eating vegan.
I give you a hint: You take supplements, right!?

do tell in detail...this will be funny. like you are the first person who tries to burn us with stats and facts you google...please, go for it, i will sit back and read, and then copy and paste so we can laugh at your ruse. (insert mallrats joke here)

also we will be at the addresses listed in the flier, if anyone wants to talk in person about anything, instead of an anonymous person on the internet, you know where to find us...because we can also hold a conversation in person.

p.s. thanks everyone for boosting my web hits....great success.

TEAM GREEN

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hope to come down for one of these hopefully. seems cool
Quote Reply
Re: san diego friends? [MikayP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
hope to come down for one of these hopefully. seems cool

dont do it, we make funny fliers and try to get people active and involved in tri, we have good times and we have no idea who is veg or not, and some how, no one dies...are you sure you wouldn't just rather post meat pictures online instead of contributing and having fun?

=)

TEAM GREEN

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Pfffft. Dude if you know anything about me it's that I'm a laid back. Nobody is believing this "what who me? lighten up" bullshit. The OP was promoting a low-key race and that's it. He wasn't taking anything "off your plate." Go back to your cave.

I know/care to know nothing about you. I can tell your just another passive aggressive little girl who posts on ST, so I feel Like I already know to much about you.
And, its "The Beach", as in: Go back to your Beach. Georgia and the Carolinas' have all the good caves that you can use to paint the best mental images of "cavemen" with. That was what you were going for, correct?

But more importantly, since Fiesta Island is only a couple miles away; will YOU be attending any of these little events? I think it'd be a lot of fun if we met in person, no hard feelings, right?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well this got out of control fast..... It's gonna be a great race. Hope to see everyone there.
Quote Reply
Re: san diego friends? [stubuddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Well this got out of control fast..... It's gonna be a great race. Hope to see everyone there.

yeah...peoples insecurities come out quick huh. i'll see you at the "race"!!!

TEAM GREEN

Quote Reply

Prev Next