Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pick the Winner at Wildflower & St. Croix this weekend.
Quote | Reply
I hadn't seen anything from Mr Z (prob busy setting up on the Island) on this so I'll start it up. I guess you can get "ST points" if you pick the right one cause I don't have anything to give... Here are the participants list as of 10:40pm Wed in COLD minneapolis:

Wildflower:
BAKER, KAT NAETH, ANGELA CORBIN, LINSEY MEADE, KATHRIN COOPER, HALEY TAYLOR, PIP HILGER, KRISTIN MCGLONE,SAMANTHA WURTELE, HEATHER CAVE, LEANDA BALDING, AMANDA COUCH, KELLY GALLO, LINDA FORD, ERIN SMITH, ALEXIS SWANSON, EILEEN MACEL, TEREZA SEGUIN, ANISSA LEACH, LORI-LYNN SCHUMACHER, KATJA
FARRELL, COREY BOZZONE, TERENZO STEHULA, CHRIS HOFFMAN, BEN CARTMELL, FRASSER COTTER, JAMES GAMBLES, JOE HACKETT, STEPHEN LOCKTON, ANDREW BICKERSTAFF, RYAN BRANDON, BARRETT MCKENZIE, LUKE GRIFFIN, LEON JENSEN, ADAM LAFRENZ, A.J. NELSON, KIRK REMALY, GREG TREMONTE, CHRIS ANDERSSON, BJORN WURTELE, TREVOR THOMPSON, DAVID EDWARDS, BILLY LLANOS, ENEKO EVERETT, KEVIN TAYLOR, THOMAS MCCORMACK, CHRIS PILAND, JEFFREY BLAKE, JASPER PLATA, VICTOR ARCHER, JIMMY LEGH, CHRISTOPHER LIETO, CHRIS LLANOS BURGERA, HEKTOR LARSEN, STEVE FROST, DAN YOUNG, SCOTT
St. Croix:

Craig Alexander (AUS)
Faris Al- Sultan (GER)
Simon Lessing (GB)
Richie Cunningham (AUS)
Michael Lovato (US)
Bryan Rhodes (NZ)
Paul Ambrose (US)
Marcus Ornellas (BRA)
Frederik Van Lierde (BEL)
Patrick Evoe ((US)
Sean Bechtel (CAN)
Toby Jameson (GB)
John Hirsch (US)
Mac Brown (US)
Paul Fritzsche (US)
Jens Thonnes (GER)
Massimo Cigana (ITA)
Bruno LaFontaine (US)
Tyler Lord (CAN)
Christopher Martin (US)
Paul Furtado (BRA)
Ryan Grant (US)
Marino Vanhoenacker (IT)
Nick Frank (US)

Mirinda Carfrae (AUS)
Joanna Zeiger (US)
Nina Kraft (GER)
Karen Smyers (US)
Julie Dibbens (GB)
Catriona Morrison (SCO)
Kim Webster (US)
Felicity Hart (GB)
Amanda Lovato (US)
Anissa Sequin (US)
Elizabeth Fedofsky (US)
Tara Norton (CAN)
Cynthia Wilson (CAN)
Tyler Stewart (US)
Bree Wee (US)
Fernanda Keller (BRA)

Wildflower:
TERENZO BABY! The kid that set the record in 06 is off the Beijing path and on a war path to Clearwater. He can come out of the water at the front, can bike with the best, and if he is healthy should be able to run a decent half.

SAMANTHA BABY! Ok so I am resorting to the current record holders (both in '06) but let's not forget this- Samantha has posted boatloads of 70.3 races and is due for a win.

St. Croix:
CROWIE- while the beard loving/eat whatever/just relax in me wants to pick Faris again (I picked him to win St. Anthonys which I knew was long shot), Crowie owns this race and after losing to Potts at Oceanside he will be hungry. If you watch last years race, his running just left everyone else in the dust -same story, different year.

Mirinda: face it - this is the Dibens and Carfrae show once we get through 20k on the bike and they won't look back. On the run who is fastest? My bet's on Carfrae...

//semi retired - old school = http://www.iwilltri.com //
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the Winner at Wildflower & St. Croix this weekend. [hectorguatemala] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
St. Croix - MIKE PIGG!!!!

Live long and surf!
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the Winner at Wildflower & St. Croix this weekend. [hectorguatemala] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think Corey Farrell will win Wildflower...Terenzo will win.
Last edited by: CoreyFarrell: Apr 30, 08 7:58
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the Winner at Wildflower & St. Croix this weekend. [CoreyFarrell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WILDFLOWER: Bjorn

ST. CROIX: Al-SULTAN
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the Winner at Wildflower & St. Croix this weekend. [IRONLOBO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HELLO PEOPLE, two of the biggest halfs in the world and no ones got an opinion? come on...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
McGlone, Macca
Dibbens, Alexander
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wildflower: bozzone
mcglone

st. croix: faris
carfrae
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wildflower;
Bozzone
McGlone

St Croix:
Alexander
Dibbens

Chris Walker.
Gibraltar,
Europe
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the Winner at Wildflower & St. Croix this weekend. [Gibraltar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
STX - Crowie and Mirinda (last time Faris raced he dominated the swim/bike, Crowie won't let this happen)
Wildflower - Terenzo and Samantha
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
STX- crowie, carfrae

--------------------------
Proud member of the Guru Cartel, EH!
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the Winner at Wildflower & St. Croix this weekend. [nfreeman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wildflower - david thompson

st. croix - craig alexander

http://uwltriathlon.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wildflower: Macca, McGlone
St Croix: Crowie, Carfrae
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I win both!! What do I win? Ah yes...Nothing.
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the Winner at Wildflower & St. Croix this weekend. [fenack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FENACK - NICE! the double whammy! wow, nice job man. Umm yeah you get ST street cred, points, and props for hitting both. I think macca surprised himself and lots of others that he was able to put out that speed on lots of base - then again a four time winner shouldn't be a surprise.

Quote Reply