Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

650c Large Softride TT7 frame/fork/headset, Ksyrium Elites, Front 404, Rear 404
Quote | Reply
I am looking to sell my blue Large 650c Softride TT7 frame and fork. The fork is a Reynolds Ouzo Aero fork (carbon steerer) and has a scratch on the side of the fork. It also comes with a cane creek headset. I used the frame for this past year's race seaons and is in really good shape: $450 OBO

I am also selling training wheelset: 650c Silver Ksryium Elites (10-spd hub). The wheels comes with a pair of new Vredestein Fortezza clincher tires (used for ~150 miles). Selling for: $350 OBO

I am also selling a front and/or rear clincher Zipp 404's (2005). They both come with Tufo Jet clincher tubulars, which have about ~400 miles on them. The spare has never been used. I can easily negotiate a price for the entire wheelset but for the individual wheels I am asking: 404 front $400 OBO and 404 rear $550 OBO.

Any questions or comments feel free to contact me at mattb@math.arizona.edu. You can also view the pictures at:

http://math.arizona.edu/...n/Softride_Pictures/

Matty B
Trisports.com Buyer
4495 S. Coach Dr.
Tucson, AZ 85714
(P) 1-520-884-8743
Quote Reply
Re: 650c Large Softride TT7 frame/fork/headset, Ksyrium Elites, Front 404, Rear 404 [mattb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
try the classified forum.
Quote Reply