Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

what brand of helmet is a good match for CERVELOs
Quote | Reply
what brand of helmet is a good match for CERVELOs

for p3 ? thank you

Quote Reply
Re: what brand of helmet is a good match for CERVELOs [teampeewee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
please tell us more.

Eliot
blog thing - strava thing
Quote Reply
Re: what brand of helmet is a good match for CERVELOs [teampeewee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Helmets match head and riding position?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: bwain: Sep 12, 14 4:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Welcome to the forum! I see this, along with your post on the Casco Warp, these are your first posts! There is a lot of good info out here, but you also need to be warned that some who frequent here can be a little snarky.

The most important thing about a helmet is how it fits, so it mainly depends on the shape of your head. No matter how beautifully it matches your bike colors, if it doesn't fit well put it back on the shelf and try another. Another question is what kind of racing you'll be doing, and where. Beware that much of what you'll see posted here is U.S. centric, but there are a fair number of non-U.S. athletes lurking.
Last edited by: Peanut: Sep 12, 14 4:58
Quote Reply
Re: what brand of helmet is a good match for CERVELOs [Peanut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
@Brushman. Are you marketing those? Where can I get one?
Quote Reply
Re: what brand of helmet is a good match for CERVELOs [Peanut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi thank you so much ;) for your guidance
Im sorry if i asked a wrong question for other people. Aorry i am just a newb and i want to get stuffs that is a good buy.
But your info are very much appreciated.

Thank you so much ;) brother

Ill be needing more guidance from you

For a beginner can i use casco speedairo?

My race now is endurance. Im 10 days old in tri sports
But long term i want to try the diff races availabel.

Its just that i want to buy the right ones because i dont want to buy again.
Thank you so much ;)
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
" For a beginner can i use casco speedairo? "

No. A beginner cannot use that product, it's right there in the rules.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: what brand of helmet is a good match for CERVELOs [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:

No. A beginner cannot use that product, it's right there in the rules.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: what brand of helmet is a good match for CERVELOs [nublar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nublar wrote:

Are those Catlike?
Quote Reply
Re: what brand of helmet is a good match for CERVELOs [Staz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it all depends on what colour your Cervelo frame is
Quote Reply
Re: what brand of helmet is a good match for CERVELOs [zamm0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you so much ;) all your replies are very much appreciated.
Id go for helmet that fits me,color fits the bike as well and road helemt first since i am a beginner. Thank you so much ;) to everyone Big Help.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
fwiw - some people say Zipp wheels work best in Cervelos (may be something do with default products each might use in testing) but helmets and bike choice is up to you. ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
buy ssomething comfy, safe and cheap. you're ten days into the sport, nop need to get so hung up about special helmets....
Quote Reply