Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

watch paris test event!!!! soon check ur time
Quote | Reply
i didn't want to pollute other thread. how weak (bad choice of words) is usa oly tri? it is still a fringe sport in big pic. when the current crop doesnt stack up, what is next. Ill swollow my words if they get AQ.
What does it take to take it to a level to excite people....
Quote Reply
Re: watch paris test event!!!! soon check ur time [Rider17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rider17 wrote:
i didn't want to pollute other thread. how weak (bad choice of words) is usa oly tri? it is still a fringe sport in big pic. when the current crop doesnt stack up, what is next. Ill swollow my words if they get AQ.
What does it take to take it to a level to excite people....
Thank you for not "polluting" the main thread. Pearson goes #6 with McElroy #14. Knibb, Spivey and Zaferes in top 12. Doesn't seem weak to me, just the men are not as strong after all the injuries etc. Would think USA will qualify an MTR place for Paris next yearand three women will qualify, for sure.
Quote Reply
Re: watch paris test event!!!! soon check ur time [Ajax Bay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are outliers which make USA look weak. France have incredible depth, as do Germany (female). GB has had an outstanding couple of days from their top male and female, which can almost make you forget forget that their number 2 male (whether you say that’s Brownlee or now Izzard) is ‘average’. No doubt in my mind that USA will qualify a MTR team but I’ll be surprised if they podium.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pearson going sixth after having to roll onto the start list this morning was not on my bingo card.

But it shows, IMO, just the depth of WTCS racing right now.

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have to eat my words. Very impressive for the guys and gals. Definitely keeping my attention
Quote Reply