Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Madduck
Re: trainerroad not reading my tickr [Madduck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Madduck wrote:
using a macbook air when i ride the kickr. for some reason my heart rate monitor (tickr) is not being read. first, TR showed a strong signal paired to the tickr but no HR was displayed, i thought maybe it was a low battery so i replace that. the signal was again showing excellent but still no HR. so then i unpaired from my macbook and synched the tickr with my iPad wahoo app to see if it would read it, it did. paired right up and had a rate. i then turned off the BT on my iPad and tried to repair with the macbook. when i selected device it found and paired with tickr but doesn't show a signal. it says tickr in the HR field but under signal it's blank, so i don't know if it's reading it or not. there is no HR displayed, of that i am certain.

ideas? suggestions? they are appreciated.

thanks and cheers,
j-

One thing you have to do is pair the app inside of TrainerRoad, and not through the BT preference panel in OSX. That's seems to happen a bit.

Can you try that? If that doesn't do it, please e-mail us at support@trainerroad.com and we'll get it sorted out.

CEO at TrainerRoad
Co-host of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast
Quote Reply