Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

somewhat "relaxed fit" run-bike shorts
Quote | Reply
sometimes i like to ride my bike to the track or park, run around then ride home. I dislike running in bibs as the pad is kind of klunky and the shoulder straps and a little noxious.

I tried some of the Desoto shorts but they were just a little too sexy for me. I have some of the baggy bike shorts the MTB riders wear, but they have a big klunky insert hidden under the baggy shorts.

Is there a short with a little pad that I can use that doesn't look like a freaking Speedo?
Quote Reply
Re: somewhat "relaxed fit" run-bike shorts [jroden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How far is the track/park? Is a bike short even necessary? I regularity ride my MTB or cross bike several miles to a run start then ride home. All in simple running shorts.
Quote Reply
Re: somewhat "relaxed fit" run-bike shorts [jroden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just throw on some running shorts over the tri shorts. Cut out the liner on the running shorts. De Soto's running shorts are actually perfect for this (and virtually indestructible). Or the Roka shorts if you can wait for one of their sales. I like the Rokas as they are the perfect length over tri shorts, the fabric/seams/waistband all disappear, and the back pocket is big enough for a phone.
Quote Reply