Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

road bike reviews
Quote | Reply
Is there anywhere other than the obvious - roadbikereview.com - to get unbiased reviews of road bikes. I know Tom D. does some which are helpful and I really like how Slowman lays out the whole line of a tri brand and gives the good/bad/ugly and what options or upgrades are worth the $$.
The tribike market is well reviewed by professionals like Tom and Slowman - any places to look for road bike reviews by shop/industry professionals.

thanks in advance
Barry

Great things never come from comfort zones.
Quote Reply
Re: road bike reviews [Barry S.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cyclingnews.com has some great reviews in their Tech section.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It seems that, for the most part, that bike reviews are merely fluff right now. I am trying to fix that with my biketestblog.blogspot.com page, but it is hard to test bikes when companies have had the free-skate (for the most part) as long as they pay their advertising bill. You will never see the standard "stiff as a cigar store Indian, plush as a Barcolounger, and suitable for both sprint and Ironman distances" on my site. And with the two most recent perfect 10s I have awarded, I am about to make companies consider suing me over three reviews that I am about to put out.

Next bike to test will (hopefully) be the old and the new Slingshot.
Last edited by: bunnyman: Oct 13, 05 7:50
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where can Slowman's tri bike line reviews be found? I only see a few bikes in the Review section of this site...
Quote Reply
Re: road bike reviews [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been to your site - maybe I'm an idiot but how do you find reviews of bikes/products easily? Is there a list somewhere of what you've reviewed?

What are the 3 upcoming bikes?

Dave
Quote Reply
Re: road bike reviews [daveinmammoth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately, it's not three bikes; it is three products that may not come up to muster. I cannot say exactly what they are (until I can have some dialogue with the manufacturers), but I guaran-f***in-tee you that the manufacturers won't be happy with my review.

Try it through the months archive. My TT7 review started in April.

I can't wait until I get the new site up. It will be much easier to navigate.
Quote Reply