Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

registration for ironman canada 2006
Quote | Reply
is it true that you can only sign 1 person up at a time for ironman canada? or can you sign up numerous folks after waiting in line.

thanks, john
Quote Reply
Re: registration for ironman canada 2006 [jheathergrizz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can sign up yourself and one other person, IIRC.

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: registration for ironman canada 2006 [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know somebody some years ago that was able to sign more than two... After signing is name and another of his buddy went back at the end of the line to sign another one... so I'm guessing that if you are one of the first of the line-up let's say you are in line at 10-11pm you might be able to sign more then 2...

Good Luck!
Quote Reply
Re: registration for ironman canada 2006 [MTL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is true. A long as you are willing to go to the back of the line again, you can sign up as many people as you like.

'Officially' I don't think it's allowed, but they don't take your name when you sign someone up, nor do the volunteers doing the registration care to check. You might get called on it at the end of the day though when the line gets short:

"Hey, weren't you here 10mins ago signing another person up?"
"nope wasn't me. :-)"
Quote Reply
Re: registration for ironman canada 2006 [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have to go to the back of the line to sign up the second person or can you sign up yourself and one other at the same time?
Quote Reply
Re: registration for ironman canada 2006 [TriMD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can sign yourself and one another at the same time.... If you want to sign a third person then you have to go back at the line... :)
Quote Reply