Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

rave: finis swimp3 replaced my out-of-warranty unit!
Quote | Reply
happy to report that other than de soto sports, there is another great triathlon-related company that backs up a superior product with examplary customer service!

even though i lost my receipt and my unit blew up after the warranty, finis sent a brand-new swimp3, no questions asked within one week.

thank you, finis!

i can now swim without brain-numbing silence...

cyclisto
Quote Reply
Re: rave: finis swimp3 replaced my out-of-warranty unit! [cyclisto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
so they are worth the money then?

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: rave: finis swimp3 replaced my out-of-warranty unit! [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes. i wouldn't swim longer than 10 minutes without one.
Quote Reply
Re: rave: finis swimp3 replaced my out-of-warranty unit! [cyclisto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
they are worth every penny.

Grant

Grant
----------------------------------------------------
Proudly sponsored by Desoto Sports
Please Support CAF every little bit helps http://raceforareason.kintera.org/grantreuter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Isn't that a pleasant surprise? Freestyle Audio did the exact same thing for me with my waterproof mp3 player. Past the one-year warranty date, and I had a new unit in my hands in a couple of days. Not the sturdiest product I guess, but worth the $150 I paid for it so far.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
they, or swimoutlet.com, are doing the same for my finis lap counter, which arrived brand new but dies within 90 seconds of being in water (and then recovers). not sure who to thank for the replacement.
Quote Reply