How about some more shots of hot babes?
Quote Reply
WHERE? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
?
Quote Reply
Re: WHERE? [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gopha, I think skid's referring to the party tour article on the main page.

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: hot babes [skid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Scott, There are a lot more pics , but I'm in all of them. It was me who said that I would do all the 30 to 39 top ten finishers in the womens division. You should have seen them, WOW!!!! There was also this gal in the 65 to 69 that just rocked. If only I was a couple years older.

On another note, I'm coming to NZ for the worlds. Was wondering if I came early if we could get together and have a few hammer sessions before the race, and of course a few pints of guiness.
Quote Reply
Re: hot babes [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spoken like a fellow 45-49 age grouper that enjoys deluding himself with the idea that he could handle them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Monty,

be careful, you don't want to over extend your pacemaker ;-)

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply
Re: hot babes [Mike Plumb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've always figured that the reason that guys do triathlons as young men, was to show the females of our species where they are in the dominance pecking order of the tribe. Once we get older it is to show the younger guys that we are still a force to be reckoned with, and if they wish to mount a challenge, there will be a price to be paid. In our case, the humaliation of getting beat by the old silverback. Once achieved, are we not then entitled to the available females of the tribe? I believe so........

Old Silverback
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seems at nationals... they always put the 25-35 year old women... in a heat 3-5 minutes behind mine. It is about the only time I remember enjoying being passed on the bike... would that be what they call a target rich environment?
Quote Reply