Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

happen to be in maui during xterra championship, is it worth spectating or volunteering?
Quote | Reply
anyone gone before? worth it?
Quote Reply
Re: happen to be in maui during xterra championship, is it worth spectating or volunteering? [goregrind] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fantastic event. Totally different vibe than IM racing. Very laid back. You'll like it.
Quote Reply
Re: happen to be in maui during xterra championship, is it worth spectating or volunteering? [goregrind] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love it, but I'm always racing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I raced the 20k (?) trail race last year and then spectated...loads of fun!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have raced this event 10+ times since 2001 and have watched it grow from a small event into a true world championship race. It is well worth the experience! Way different than ironman. It is cool hanging out with a lot of the pros at the host hotel in the days preceding the event as well, just head down to the bike wash area in the back of hotel as everyone rolls in after pre-riding. In recent years ITU athletes have been crossing over to the dirt racing at the end of the year.-so many elites in the field. The Halloween party is a huge event as well. The Saturday 5/10k also attracts a good crowd. I will be there this year- so thanks for volunteering if you do end up going.
Quote Reply