Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wahoo KK wont change % grade with perfpro
Quote | Reply
I have a multi-rider Wahoo Kicker setup, using perfpro software. When I do a course the kickers won't pick up the change in grade or only a couple of them will. Am I missing something? is the software or the kickers the problem?

cheers
Quote Reply
Re: Wahoo KK wont change % grade with perfpro [sccrsnkjk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm pretty sure I read that there is a firmware update for what you describe. Call support.
Quote Reply
Re: Wahoo KK wont change % grade with perfpro [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Firmware for the kicker or perfpro? Ran an update on perfpro today and %grade/resistance didn't change on courses.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kickr. Look up some of the kickr threads that have been posted on in the last few days for the version.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's Drew's page discussing ideal setup configurations for multiple Kickrs: http://perfprostudio.com/...ge=KICKRStudios.html If that doesn't help, shoot him an e-mail...his support is world class.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have the super secret beta firmware for the kickers and still having problems. Have 2 ant+ sticks with clear line of sight to the trainers...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sccrsnkjk wrote:
Have the super secret beta firmware for the kickers and still having problems. Have 2 ant+ sticks with clear line of sight to the trainers...

How close are they to the USB Sycks?

I had laptop on a table in front of my trainer and would get intermittent data drops, so I bought a USB extension cable and have it laying on the floor right next to the trainer. Never had a drop since then.

Check to see if the distance from the Ant stick could be the problem.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The real question I'm asking is why are the kickers transmitting ant+ data but when I put up a course the kickers won't change resistance to the %grade of the course
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check the settings for each ant+ stick in PerfPro. Only one is needed to communicate with the Kickr. I only did the trial with PerfPro so I can't get into the settings anymore but it was something like the receiving stick for communication with the Kickr and probably only one usb stick should be specified. Make sure you don't have Garmin Connect or whatever still reserving the ant+ stick you are specifying in PerfPro.

Nanoo Nanoo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
With your KICKR powered on and your ANT stick(s) plugged in, go into Studio's advanced options. Enter your email and send the error log. That'll help me see your setup.

Make sure your email is a reply-to email and I'll get back with you once I see what's up.

thanks,
Drew.
Quote Reply