Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Possilby the best goodie bag item at a triathlon, especially IM, ever?!?! [irontri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They way she is set up she looks like a mini sasquatch. I mean this in a fun way.
Quote Reply
Re: Possilby the best goodie bag item at a triathlon, especially IM, ever?!?! [irontri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think that for content reasons, you got the best package of the year. However I really like the 2014 IM Sweden back pack that came with a standard entry, I just don't know how to take a I Phone Picture and put it here. Tim
Quote Reply
Re: Possilby the best goodie bag item at a triathlon, especially IM, ever?!?! [auto208562] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
should have given you gas masks at Tahoe!

Randy Christofferson(http://www.rcmioga.blogspot.com

Insert Doubt. Erase Hope. Crush Dreams.
Quote Reply
Re: Possilby the best goodie bag item at a triathlon, especially IM, ever?!?! [sentania] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree, out of the four Konas I've done, this year's bag was the best.

sentania wrote:
10/10?

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Possibly the best goodie bag item at a triathlon, especially IM, ever?!?! [irontri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$2.77-$3.51 pp from Alibaba. And that is probably the expensive middleman price.
Quote Reply

Prev Next