Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

find out how far you REALLY ran
Quote | Reply
www.mapmyrun.com

thought you guys might like this website. i thought i was running farther than i really was. :(

*i have no affiliation with mapmyrun.com
Quote Reply
Re: find out how far you REALLY ran [cyclisto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's one for google that I use to map my bike courses AND find new ones.

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Re: find out how far you REALLY ran [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/

the google one for comparitude...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
These are all the same application of the map hack that this guy made:

tobyk.com/maps

Very sweet hack. I wish it did elevation, but no big deal. With this new one, though, you can point out aid and water stations. That's nice.

Your favorite mafia sucks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you might be going a little farther than this indicates. it fails to take into account any elevation changes. I figure that my 8.7 mile run according to this thing is actually about 8.9.

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's cool.

My standard was always the 7:00 min/mile. If I was out for 70 minutes I would call it 10 miles and so on. Years ago I measured some of my fav road routes in the car and I was within a 1/4 mile on all of them.

Only problem is that I am now older and slower, but these days I don't really care any more. If I have 45 minutes to run - I run for 45 minutes.

Fleck

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply