Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

expo's suck
Quote | Reply
Anyone notice that the quality of the expo's is starting to suck. You used to be able to get good-great deals on stuff, but now almost everything is full price if not more. I was at the GFT expo and did get some desoto stuff at a good price, but other stuff is more expensive than my at my LBS or internet

Assos chamois cream 21.00...who are they kidding?

Swim goggles 15.00 internet= 10.00
Quote Reply
Re: expo's suck [dobler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It seems they more cater to the people who forgot stuff and then hose them when they come looking. Especially for things like assos cream and goggles. I mean, what are you going to do, race without them?
That is certainly a time when the retailer knows they have you by the kahoonies. ;) At least for some products.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
actually race expos are very good as a free meal replacement, i had several free snacks, meals etc at IMH Expo ;-))))))

=====================================
S�rgio Marques
When it hurts is when it feels good ;-)
Sergio-Marques.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's old news...the're better as the Nationals now.....

---------------------------------
Kyle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could you explain what prices have to do with the quality of an Expo. The best Expos I've been to have nothing even for sale,but they show all the latest, best, exotic equipment that you can never see in one place. It sounds more like you're looking for a garage sale.
Quote Reply