Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

does anyone make a small, low-profile ANT display?
Quote | Reply
What I want is something with the display about the size of a Garmin watch face, ANT+, but really, really thin, and maybe a "portrait" instead of a "landscape" orientation. Is there anything out there like that? If not, can someone Kickstartr one up, and get it to market by this weekend, or next mid-week?
Last edited by: davetallo: Jul 6, 15 9:26
Quote Reply
Re: does anyone make a small, low-profile ANT display? [davetallo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure if this is what you're after but, check out Garmin Edge 20/25 (https://buy.garmin.com/...e-25/prod508489.html) and Bontrager Node 1.1 (http://www.bontrager.com/model/09586).
Quote Reply
Re: does anyone make a small, low-profile ANT display? [lsousa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Edge 20 doesn't do ANT+, the Edge 25 does but it does not support power meters. If you don't need power that's your best bet.

The Node does power, but does not have GPS and I don't think you can sync the data off of it to a computer. There's a slightly newer model so maybe they've changed that.

Wahoo RFLKT is also pretty low profile and full featured, but has to be paired with a smart phone in order to get most of your data.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Didn't look like it from the site but does the node have any way to store/download a ride?

Node seems like the right price point for the GF with a spare gsc-10 I have, so she can finally see I'm not lying about the fact she never pedals :)
Quote Reply
Re: does anyone make a small, low-profile ANT display? [mrtopher1980] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After a quick look on the manual, it seems there's no way to download the ride :(
Quote Reply
Re: does anyone make a small, low-profile ANT display? [davetallo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Downloading isn't that important to me - it's just the display that's key. Oh - that, and 3s power average.

Seriously - something super thin would be very cool; cooler yet would be a flexible display screen to curve around the shape of a bottle. Wafer thin.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you noticed the osync smaet coach?

—
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lsousa wrote:
After a quick look on the manual, it seems there's no way to download the ride :(

Thanks for looking, I searched around (didn't check the manual) and came to the same conclusion from other forums.

Sorry meant to post but distracted by working at work :), hope it wasn't too much digging.
Quote Reply