Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

dash saddles
Quote | Reply
Has anyone done business with dash cycles lately? I put a order in to demo a stage nine last monday and then sent them a email telling them i looked forward to trying the saddle and asking for a better estimate on ship date, but have yet to hear back. All i've gotten is the confirmation email and my bank account is $200 less.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: dash saddles [maladow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you get a chance you could always call them, great guys to talk to. I'm sure they'll let you know right away when they shipped.

Maurice
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
maladow wrote:
Has anyone done business with dash cycles lately? I put a order in to demo a stage nine last monday and then sent them a email telling them i looked forward to trying the saddle and asking for a better estimate on ship date, but have yet to hear back. All i've gotten is the confirmation email and my bank account is $200 less.

Thanks

I'm in the same boat - ordered a saddle in early August and haven't received anything yet

Are you ready to do an Ultraman? | How I calculate Ironman race fueling | Strength Training for Athletes |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They're a smaller business and I'm sure the owners are having to be hands-on with all aspects. I've done business with them quite a bit. Communication is sometimes a bit slow. But in the end, I've been more than satisfied with their commitment and follow-through. And their product is pretty amazing.
Quote Reply
Re: dash saddles [bobby11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Best plan for a small business to stay a small business: bad customer service.

I expect better service from a small shop versus a big shop as they are trying to earn the business.
Quote Reply
Re: dash saddles [bwain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bwain wrote:
Best plan for a small business to stay a small business: bad customer service.

I expect better service from a small shop versus a big shop as they are trying to earn the business.

+1 business 101
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They may be in Las Vegas preparing for Interbike. If I see them at a booth, I'll let them know about this thread. Having said that, I thoroughly enjoy my Dash saddle. It was a bit of a wait, but I'm a happy customer so far!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I too am trying to get a hold of them. I have a warranty issue i need resolved ASAP, have races coming up and a busted saddle. I LOVE the saddle but it really sucks that it is breaking, hope they can fix it fast or provide a loaner.. Hell I hope i get to talk to them soon to see what's what. DASH WHERE ARE YOU..
Quote Reply
Re: dash saddles [robgray] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
robgray wrote:
maladow wrote:

Thanks

I'm in the same boat - ordered a saddle in early August and haven't received anything yet

Good news - I got an update from them and will be getting my saddle soon. I'd have been ok if my expectations were set up front, like "you'll get your awesome saddle in about 4 weeks, great things take time to make" - but in this day and age of instant gratification, if you're not told otherwise you expect everything to arrive tomorrow!

Are you ready to do an Ultraman? | How I calculate Ironman race fueling | Strength Training for Athletes |
Quote Reply
Re: dash saddles [robgray] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
robgray wrote:
robgray wrote:
maladow wrote:

Thanks

Good news - I got an update from them and will be getting my saddle soon. I'd have been ok if my expectations were set up front, like "you'll get your awesome saddle in about 4 weeks, great things take time to make" - but in this day and age of instant gratification, if you're not told otherwise you expect everything to arrive tomorrow!

Did they call or email you? I haven't heard from them either way..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They've been great for me. Ordered a trial saddle about a month ago. Took about two weeks to ship, as the website says. I've been trialing it and it was actually a brand new saddle so if I like it, I just pay the difference and I'm done. In email correspondence, they did say they could build a custom color one if I desired.

Head Coach Grn Mchn Multisports Coaching, LLC
http://www.grnmchnmultisports.com
Quote Reply
Re: dash saddles [YO mortaaay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
YO mortaaay wrote:
Did they call or email you? I haven't heard from them either way..

they emailed me. I emailed and called them - left a message asking them to send me an email with an update, which they did today

Quote Reply
Re: dash saddles [DSza2508] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+1

I bought a Dash TT.9 and unfortunately got run off the road by a utility vehicle crashing and damaging the saddle, contacted them for a repair quote and instead they sent a replacement saddle free, just had to pay the postage. Have nothing but good experiences with the Dash guys and the saddle has been rock solid for 2 years. it might take a bit longer with responses than a mainstream vendor (which incidentally isn't long) than what you might be used to but these guys care and back up their products 100%.

Their crash replacement policy, I was awesome lucky for a free replacement but I'd be more than willing to pay for a replacement if needed.

"Dash Cycles understands that accidents can occur through normal riding. For that reason we offer a life-time crash replacement program to original purchasers. Consumers must fill out the Warranty Registration form online to qualify. The price of a replacement saddle is $100 for the first year after the date of purchase. Any time after that period and the saddle will be replaced at 50% off the listed MSRP. Products other than saddles will be covered by the 50% off MSRP replacement cost. The consumer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the replacement. In the case of required labor outside the product, the consumer will be billed at the normal labor rate."
Last edited by: Grim: Sep 10, 14 0:48
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree with several of the posts above. Dash customer service has always been fantastic, and they make great products.

-----
Fine Line Racing - "this is living"
Quote Reply
Re: dash saddles [cyclingdoc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i love my dash saddle and had to wait a little for my test saddle as well about two years ago. collecting dust for two years are my cobb and adamo saddles. :)
Quote Reply
Re: dash saddles [gleeclub] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After trying almost every single freakin saddle out there I'm minutes away from getting a dash myself........ (tried it at the fitter but freaked out at the price. But my hoo ha is worth it ;) )
Last edited by: MtnBikerChk: Sep 10, 14 6:55
Quote Reply
Re: dash saddles [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SSP, which one did you get?

No coasting in running and no crying in baseball
Quote Reply
Re: dash saddles [Tri3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
been off line for a while. dash got back to me, they didn't have any demos in so they made me one in the color i wanted and said if i didn't like it could still send it back. Did three back to back 3hr rides with no pain. So its never coming off the bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great saddles. You can fit a flat kit between the rails (tube, co2 + head, mini tool and 2 levers). The only issue that I had was that the carbon rails weren't perfectly round and wouldn't pair with the seat clamp. Simply told to sand the rails to fit.

Most comfortable saddle I've ridden. No saddle sores or hot spots, to date.

---

Straightenin' the curves; Flattenin' the hills
------------------------------------------------------------
Coached by Mike Plumb @ TriPower MultiSports
https://www.strava.com/athletes/1149072 - https://www.instagram.com/thoswoods/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I heard back from Dash this morning, sounds like they are going to take care of me above and beyond.. AWESOME.. Thanks DASH.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here are some of the beauties we're riding:

Last edited by: USPro Tri: Sep 11, 14 6:18
Quote Reply
Re: dash saddles [Tri3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri3 wrote:
SSP, which one did you get?

Mine appeared to have been custom-made for me. I got a call and was asked my weight, height, bike type, etc. It is extremely light carbon fiber.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: dash saddles [cyclingdoc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cyclingdoc wrote:
I agree with several of the posts above. Dash customer service has always been fantastic, and they make great products.

^this.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Love mine. Great saddle and the comfort is excellent. Picked mine up here new from a fellow Slowtwitcher very reasonable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey, just wanted to give a shout out to Dash Cycles and Weston for replacing a saddle that was damaged to a fall.

Their saddles are crazy expensive, but the product and service are worth the money.

Harry Mendez Jr.

Quote Reply