Quantcast
    MAIN INDEX RULES & LEGEND LOG IN  

Slowtwitch Forums: Triathlon Forum:
cervelo brake cable stop? Where to buy?

dtreeps

May 1, 10 14:54

Post #1 of 16 (2811 views)
cervelo brake cable stop? Where to buy? Quote | Reply

Does anyone know where I can find these? I bought a bike and it's missing and the cervelo website says they are out of stock.

Thanks guys!
Dan

http://www.aiatriathlon.com

rroof

May 1, 10 23:44

Post #2 of 16 (2765 views)
Re: cervelo brake cable stop? Where to buy? [dtreeps] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

PM me to remind me (out of town right now). I think I have an extra you can have if I can find the little bugger.

dtreeps

May 2, 10 12:19

Post #3 of 16 (2716 views)
Re: cervelo brake cable stop? Where to buy? [rroof] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Thanks Rod, I can't believe no store has these.

Dan

Tom Maliszewski

May 2, 10 14:22

Post #4 of 16 (2692 views)
Re: cervelo brake cable stop? Where to buy? [dtreeps] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Did you call Fraser Cycle? A couple of months ago I needed a Cervelo seatpost binder bolt; they didn't have it in stock, so they ordered one, and gave me one off a floor model so I didn't have to wait.

Fraser Bicycle | BMC | First Endurance

Check out my blog here | Twitter:@tmalis3

dtreeps

May 2, 10 16:37

Post #5 of 16 (2672 views)
Re: cervelo brake cable stop? Where to buy? [Tom3] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

I haven't heard of them. I'll look them up.

Thanks!

metalben16

May 3, 10 0:40

Post #6 of 16 (2638 views)

http://www.all3sports.com/...8fca4a23625279502f70

Darrell

May 3, 10 9:57

Post #7 of 16 (2583 views)

I have some spares in my shop. Give me a shout if you need one.

-Darrell

dtreeps

May 3, 10 10:26

Post #8 of 16 (2569 views)
Re: cervelo brake cable stop? Where to buy? [metalben16] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

i think they don't actually have any in stock. Thanks though.

Dan

dtreeps

May 3, 10 10:29

Post #9 of 16 (2566 views)
Re: cervelo brake cable stop? Where to buy? [Darrell] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Thanks Darrell, I found one but now I'm thinking it might be good to have a spare on hand. I should get the original one that was supposed to come with the bike sometime but if not I will order one from you.

Dan

Cody Beals

Feb 8, 13 2:22

Post #10 of 16 (1498 views)
Re: cervelo brake cable stop? Where to buy? [Darrell] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Giving this old thread a bump to see if anyone has a spare. I just bought a P2 frame missing one. Thanks

Cody Beals | @CFBeals
Ambassador for: MultiSport Canada | CompuTrainer | Nineteen Wetsuits | Vorgee | Klean Athlete | Altra Zero Drop
Coached by: David Tilbury-Davis | Magnolia Masters

Cody Beals

Feb 21, 13 1:48

Post #11 of 16 (1379 views)
Re: cervelo brake cable stop? Where to buy? [endorphin] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Still looking. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cody Beals | @CFBeals
Ambassador for: MultiSport Canada | CompuTrainer | Nineteen Wetsuits | Vorgee | Klean Athlete | Altra Zero Drop

Gatorbait

Feb 21, 13 4:03

Post #12 of 16 (1352 views)
Re: cervelo brake cable stop? Where to buy? [endorphin] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Cycling Concepts in Rocky Hill, CT, has extras. Give them a shout.

Cody Beals

Feb 21, 13 5:15

Post #13 of 16 (1337 views)
Re: cervelo brake cable stop? Where to buy? [Gatorbait] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Thanks, really appreciate it. I'll drop them a line.

ETA: Cycling Concepts in CT shipped me one. Really awesome shop. As luck would have it, the original owner of the bike contacted me the next day saying he found the cable stop. So now I have a spare. Please contact me if you need one.

Cody Beals | @CFBeals

(This post was edited by endorphin on Mar 2, 13 12:03)

irontri

May 14, 14 16:14

Post #14 of 16 (562 views)
Re: cervelo brake cable stop? Where to buy? [Cody Beals] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Cody Beals wrote:
Thanks, really appreciate it. I'll drop them a line.

ETA: Cycling Concepts in CT shipped me one. Really awesome shop. As luck would have it, the original owner of the bike contacted me the next day saying he found the cable stop. So now I have a spare. Please contact me if you need one.

DO you still have your extra one? Building a P3 for a buddy. Bought an '08 of ebay and it's missing the rear brake cable stop for the frame. Thanks!

Cody Beals

May 14, 14 16:21

Post #15 of 16 (558 views)
Re: cervelo brake cable stop? Where to buy? [irontri] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Sorry, it's gone. You might try contacting Cervelo customer support. They helped me out really quickly with another part.

Cody Beals | @CFBeals

notaero

May 14, 14 17:56

Post #16 of 16 (516 views)

Your local cervelo dealer should be able to get a P/N from their supplier and have it air freighted if urgent or If you speak to the shop guys they may pull one off an in stock frame for you to take home on the spot while the other comes in... thats what I've done before!

100 Runs in 100 Days
Are you planning to take part in the 100/100 run challenge?
Yes
No
Jeebus that's a shipload of running