Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Jerry
Re: cals Denied to race [Jerry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn't know that sort of entry into an IM even existed. You had like 3 months to sign up like the rest of us and you're complaining about this? You're fortunate not to have to travel and pay hotel costs like the rest of us. What gave you the impression that the local late sign up meant guaranteed entry? Seriously though......you've been spoiled. You should be supporting the heck out of this event to keep it in your local community. People come from all over to drop serious coin in your back yard. Lucky dawg.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jerry,
This sounds sort of embarrassing .. for you .. to be whining about something like this that you could have signed up for about 8 months ago now. What do you expect ??? Do you want to show up on race day and get handed your number??
Most NAS events don't even have this local category ... I would love to have it here in AZ. I hope you get in next year ('08) and enjoy your race.
Dave
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jerry, you are right. The race organizers should have come over to your house and made sure you were entered. How dare they not accept your application. If the cutoff was March 1 for the past 2 years than that should be the cutoff for the next 2000 years.

I think all the volunteers should ban together and not participate. If there are no volunteers, there will not be a race. If no race, you won't have to worry about registering again. No more missed deadlines.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Too bad I cant give you my paid spot if I do not go.

Dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also I wonder if they realize how many volunteers they just lost.

So people only volunteer so they can see you race? You must be important...

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply